22%
02 Rank
Progress

Horizon Zero Dawn - Bugged Quest Datapoint

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 268 Views edited 20-10-2018
20 Oct 2018
By Nev9

I've found a handful of threads littered around the net about this issue, but not one with a working resolution; specifically the Quest Datapoint #48: "Sobeck Journal, 1-15-66 R" ( http://horizonzerodawn.wikia.com/wiki/Sobeck_Journal,_1-15-66_R )

No matter what I do, I cannot get this datapoint to pop up in the game. It's supposed to be provided during the final mission when you speak with Varl and Errend at the base of the spire during the optional defenses inspection, before resting in the apartment before the battle. Replaying this mission does not reset their dialog interactions, and they just offer the basic 3 quick responses when you talk to them.  

This is literally the only thing in the game I'm missing, and the completionist in me is annoyed. I though after all this time a fix would have snuck in the patch notes, but such is not the case.

Has anyone ever found a workaround for this issue?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dylan-vdr

20%
02 Rank
Progress
Dylan-vdr
Accepted Solution

Same for me... I cannot unlock that data point and it is the only thing that is missing. Is it possible to have a working solution? Thanks a lot! 

0 Kudos

Horizon Zero Dawn - Bugged Quest Datapoint

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel