neelan895

22%
02 Rank
Progress

Sleight of Crate trial at spurflints

3 Replies 804 Views Created 29-04-2018
29 Apr 2018
By neelan895

Any tips to get a blazing sun on this one?

Still on half sun. Only one crate on ground with each  pair ofshell walkers. No way to do by stealth. Tried rope casting and tear blast. And time limit is 65 secs now. Tried at least 10 times. Please help me out. 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BIkerDude512

57%
02 Rank
Progress
BIkerDude512
Accepted Solution

I have tried it over 30 times and I still cannot do it.  The suggestion from Guerrilla Games is to start of the left side first.  The other suggestion is to run and gun. 

The watchers gang up on me and continually push me over the time limit.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BlackDragon062

48%
02 Rank
Progress
BlackDragon062
Accepted Solution

If this refers to the stealth trials i can help. It asks you to loot 4 crates, yes? You must scan the middle area with the focus and locate the shell walkers. The closer you are to them the more the focus can detect the crates. Some are in groups of three stacks sitting near rock walls, but you have to move fast as the shell walkers tend to pick them up onto their backs. When you are forced to shoot shell walkers, shoot them always from behind with tearshot arrows to dislodge the crates. Another way I have found is to approach them from the right side as you jump off the rope. Be  careful of the watchers as you move, one alert and the stalkers will attack. From stealth try shooting the watchers with corruption arrows for a distraction for the shell walkers while you run to the crates. It is not easy but it can be done with patience  and timing.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SaltyShrimp9093

22%
02 Rank
Progress
SaltyShrimp9093
Accepted Solution

Skip stealth, i found it really easy just to sprint as soon as possible from the start as sometimes the shell walkers will have to pick up their crates first and you can get there before them.  If they manage to pick it up before you,just use the tearblaster to quickly knock it off.  Dont try to fight them, just run and run

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel