Problem Solved

View Original Post
16 Aug 2015
By Rasoire

Rasoire

21%
02 Rank
Progress

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons *BUGS!* (spoilers)

3 Replies 1,711 Views Created 16-08-2015
16 Aug 2015
By Rasoire

I just played Brothers for the first time on the PS4 with a digital purchase, and there were a few bugs I feel like should be stated to let the studio know and whomever else might be interested.

The minor ones

- shadows jump randomly during cutscenes

- when I accidentally dropped the long pole to use to jam the gears, the brothers couldn't pick them up anymore (they just ran in place) so I had to restart the checkpoint

The MAJOR ONE:

I watched the Director's commentary and he mentioned that the scene where you bury Big Brother was severely important, in fact, the most important of the game and that there should not be any bugs here. But I did end up with one:

There was a black silhouette of the bird I rescued (of same scale, laying down posture) just sitting right in front of the grave Little Brother dug up. I had no idea what this was, I tried interacting with it but I just ended up walking through it. I thought maybe it was supposed to be the bird coming back to life or something? It was also in the cutscene when I first discovered the area. A straight pitch black thing.

Kinda sucks it distracted me from the moment. It was only after I finished the scene that I looked up a walkthrough to discover nothing was supposed to be there in the first place. But oh well. Other than that, beautiful game and wonderful commentary. 9/10.

Did anyone else have any other bugs?

0 Kudos
LABELS: PS4
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JulesFIN

50%
02 Rank
Progress
JulesFIN
Accepted Solution
I had the same bug with the silhouette. After watching the dev's commentary I realized it was a bug.
0 Kudos

Re: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons *BUGS!* (spoilers)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

InSight_2k

88%
09 Rank
Progress
InSight_2k
Accepted Solution

@JulesFIN @Rasoire Not sure if a reinstallation fixes them.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

helderafsilva

21%
02 Rank
Progress
helderafsilva
Accepted Solution

Hi. Can't get through a gate after saving a lady troll. I solve a puzzle sending the lady troll in a platform, she awaits for the 2 brothers near a gate. Then I can't get through like an invisible barrier was placed...hwlllp!

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel