Problem Solved

View Original Post
21 Mar 2018
By PatrickCameron

PatrickCameron

43%
02 Rank
Progress

Hi GG! My ISP has a service to prioritize IP traffic to your servers, what are the IP's?

2 Replies 785 Views Created 21-03-2018
21 Mar 2018
By PatrickCameron

Hi GG! My ISP has a service to prioritize IP traffic to your servers, what are the IP's?

I play cross region, so I want the fastest ping.

The past couple of days I've noticed packet loss at times >10 - 25% sporadically a few times a minute, and network congestion ~1%.  During packet loss my Ping blows out an extra 100ms... eg normal ping to US-East is ~240, and when packet loss occurs ping can go up to >350ms.

My Germany server ping is about 340 - 350 ms, and during packet loss my ping went >400ms.

I've never seen packet loss before since the release of Killzone SF, so I am puzzled.

I can't tell if you have changed something your server side causing more delays and instability, or whether it is my end, though I have checked my cables, etc, and connection is fine and stable to Sydney servers with no packet loss or congestion.

Regardless of whether the issue is your end or mine, I would like the server IP's so I can provide them to my ISP for a priority traffic service when I am gaming on Killzone SF servers.

Can you help please?

Kind regards,

Patrick Cameron.

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PatrickCameron

43%
02 Rank
Progress
PatrickCameron
Accepted Solution

I'm seeing some packet loss to Aussie servers now.. 10%... sometimes... IDK... going to call my isp for a line check... but will still be great to have those IP's for the servers.... I'm pinging my traceroute IP's though to my ISP servers here in Aussie and not coming up with any loss.. I'm puzzled...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Accepted Solution

Packet loss and fluctuations in latency may indicate you are victim of the Intel Puma 6 chipset,it affects network equipment globally on Super and Ultra fast fiber broadband services with the Puma 6 chipset.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r31122204-SB6190-Puma6-TCP-UDP-Network-Latency-Issue-Discussion

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel