Problem Solved

View Original Post
22 May 2013
By The5rozos

The5rozos

43%
02 Rank
Progress

LBPK still freezing when accessing 'Settings'...

3 Replies 1,128 Views Created 22-05-2013
22 May 2013
By The5rozos

Hey all, I was hoping to notify you (moreso Steven/UFG) and hopefully get answers about this game-freezing bug. 

Any time I pause the game and access the Settings menu, the ps3 will immediately freeze making me have to do a hard reset. Kind of ticked off since I paid the full 60 bucks for this game.

If it's any help:

Fat first generation PS3

Earned 100% trophies/goodies in game

PS3 and LBPK firmware is fully up to date

No experience with other games freezing

I've heard of others having this problem so I'm not the only one. Honestly all I'm trying to do is change the button layout for my family, kind of sad something so simple can't be done.

So could you guys at least read this, and if anyone has suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. Perhaps deleting/restoring my LBPK profile will do the trick?

Thanks to those (hopefully someone) who replies.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dexillion

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Dexillion
Accepted Solution

I'm not personally suffering from this issue, but I've heard from several sources that this starts happening after you collapsed all of the sections in the settings menu earlier. Hope that helps the developers replicate this problem.

As for solutions, the settings are most likely stored in the save data, so a backup and restore is not likely to work, but I suppose it can't hurt either. Be careful not to throw away your creation data (moon levels, custom karts, costumes and pods) stored under game data though, there's no way to back it up as of now. Also, you get to change the button layout in the first level, have you tried replaying that?

And to everyone who doesn't have this bug yet: Don't collapse all of the sections in the settings menu, keep at least one open!

Re: LBPK still freezing when accessing 'Settings'...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JaddziaDax

93%
05 Rank
Progress
JaddziaDax
Accepted Solution

I had this issue for a while I was only able to get rid of it by restarting the game. :(

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ALit214

33%
02 Rank
Progress
ALit214
Accepted Solution
It is really a frustrating glitch.. I've got the digital version and the same problem.. Will be there any patches or updates to resolve this issue?!
I do not want to delete my save file; It's just so lame..
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel