02 Rank
Progress

LittleBigPlanet Karting: Game Update 1.11

[ Edited ]
21 Replies 6,735 Views edited 01-04-2013
01 Apr 2013
By StevenI

Hey Race Fans!

LittleBigPlanet Karting: Game Update 1.11 is due to go live at roughly 9:00AM GMT tomorrow and it brings a few exciting improvements and fixes.!

Take a look at just what this update will be bringing to LittleBigPlanet Karting!

• Improved Post-Race Track Selection!
    When finishing a race, your track selection options for the next race will offer you a greater variety of tracks to choose from that previously.

• Significant Improves to Online Stability, Create Mode Stability and General Gameplay!
    We have smoothed some of LittleBigPlanet Karting's rougher edges to provide you with a better online and gameplay experience.

• Additional Cross-Buy DLC Support
    Continuing our Cross-Buy support for the LittleBigPlanet series, this update will bring a whole bunch of LittleBigPlanet Costume DLC to LittleBigPlanet Karting!

• Magic Moment Bug Fixed
    The previous Magic Moment issue that was causing problems for some racers has now been fixed and the Magic Moment will now be re-enabled to alert you to whenever you have any Cross-Buy costumes available for free download.

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zumoariku

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Zumoariku
Accepted Solution

Being done by rush and unfinished it is true since during the best tests there was many suggestions that could be done on this game. All i can say that if appears another new LBP game that isnt from MM then that means that there wont be any money spent from me. Not atleast it gets properly done. Its sad to see how this game is loaded with bugs. Ive bought the game several months later, thought that wouldnt had any particular issues and as sad it looks my console frozen constantly.

0 Kudos

Re: LittleBigPlanet Karting: Game Update 1.11

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel