Argetlam350

80%
02 Rank
Progress

Online Champ Trophy Glitched?

5 Replies 1,954 Views Created 13-08-2013
13 Aug 2013
By Argetlam350

So me and a friend are working on this trophy. However I know that by now I've won 25 races online against another player and have yet to even get this trophy. On the LBP.me karting website, it says I've won actually 90 races online and I have yet to get the trophy, though I don't trust the website's stat tracking since I've done several races this week thus far but the stats say I've only completed one race.

So I'm curious to know if other people are having trouble with this trophy.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
 photo darksouls2signature-1_zpsb780d898.png
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

atheistsw

95%
07 Rank
Progress
atheistsw
Accepted Solution

Did you win on 25 different levels? I too found this one a bit strange, must have won over 100 races before it randomly popped, doesn't matter though, because I actually enjoyed playing the game and wasn't just a trophy hunting scavenger the likes of which have destroyed this games credibility with level after shoddy level created just to enlarge the e-pene as quickly as possible! :Shame:

0 Kudos

Re: Online Champ Trophy Glitched?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Argetlam350

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Argetlam350
Accepted Solution

I am not a trophy scavenger, but since it is the only trophy I need to platinum this game I would like getting it. I don't normally go after platinum trophies or trophies in general unless I rather enjoy the game but this is one of those games I've managed to get close to the platinum without trying so I figure why not go for it?

I've raced 25 tracks, all different and won them fairly not boosting but after you go through nearly a hundred tracks with one of the worst online connections for a game it does get annoying. If UFG actually supported this game I wouldn't have a problem with it. My problem with the game is not the trophy persay but rather the god awful connection for the game, most of the time I have to try and join a race numerous times since the game never connects with other players. The only game I've played with worst online connection was Motorstorm Pacific Rift.

So how about you learn to not judge a book by it's cover and assume I'm merely a trophy scavenger.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Argetlam350

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Argetlam350
Accepted Solution

Anyways I got this problem now resolved, took me fifty races to get it but I did. LBPK is a fun game but the online connection is terrible and makes me want to pull my hair out at times.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

xLew--

• Beta Tester
98%
08 Rank
Progress
xLew--
Accepted Solution
has to be with human people, some people have tried deleting all the data for lbp karting and reinstalling it and it pops after a while, just make a back up of your save first
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Argetlam350

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Argetlam350
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the tip but got it fixed all ready, took way more wins then the trophy needed but got it none the less. Now I'm just going to race with friends and avoid the online until it gets fixed, if ever.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel