Problem Solved

View Original Post
17 Jun 2013
By JaddziaDax

JaddziaDax

93%
05 Rank
Progress

[STORE PROBLEM] Marvel Pack 6 and Muppets Pack 2 are not showing up for me in crossbuy

7 Replies 1,553 Views Created 17-06-2013
17 Jun 2013
By JaddziaDax

http://littlebigplanet.com/downloadable_content_items/1228

Marvel pack 6 doesn't appear in the store for me at all. Not even individual costumes.

http://littlebigplanet.com/downloadable_content_items/956

For the Muppets Pack 2 I can see the individual costumes showing up in the store FOR PURCHASE, but not the full pack.

I've payed for both of these, are they just missing from the store. I can't find them in the Karting store at all either in game nor in the xmb store under Karting.

I suppose that I can try downloading them again from the lbp2 store and see if I can get my crossbuy that way, but this does confuse me.

0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DarkElfZero

88%
02 Rank
Progress
DarkElfZero
Accepted Solution

Yeah the Cross buy or the store is really messed up few DLCs have vanished but can be found in LBP in game Store, I can't use marvel packs 3, 4 (can use Marvel pack 1 and 2 but the Human Touch is missing from it for some reason), can't use Jak and Dexter and Bioshock Infinity in karting as the DLCs are not marked as paid for (price is on them) despite the fact I own them and use them in LBP 1, 2 and Vita also can't use Santa DLC for Karting either check out a few forums - the DLCs that are affected seem to be random depending on the user, just hope it gets fixed soon.

0 Kudos

Re: [STORE PROBLEM] Marvel Pack 6 and Muppets Pack 2 are not showing up for me in crossbuy

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JaddziaDax

93%
05 Rank
Progress
JaddziaDax
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the imput.. Sounds like your store is worse off than mine. :( I'm only missing the two packs (from what I can tell)

I tried redownloading from the lbp2 store and they only award me for the two games (vita and lbp2). I know that karting  supports the muppets pack at least because it's offering to sell me Piggy and the old guys individually.

Is this something I'm going to have to talk to the store customer service about? I remember reading "horror stories"  on GS about people dealing with those people.

0 Kudos

Re: [STORE PROBLEM] Marvel Pack 6 and Muppets Pack 2 are not showing up for me in crossbuy

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DarkElfZero

88%
02 Rank
Progress
DarkElfZero
Accepted Solution

LOL yeah I think my Store or my account is cursed :Lol:

If the problem presists I found using the PSN store Website helps https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games since they are all there nothing is hidden heck the UK PSN store even has the USA exclusive DLCs on it although you can't download them although I wish I had a Slurpee redeem code to test that theory.

Although on a strange note I made a lot of purchases on the LBP DLC Sale using the Website to purchase them, I had no problems cross buying them but I found an extra DLC in my Download list the BUZZ! Costume which I didn’t buy or was charged for it and it’s not marked as purchased in PSN Store but I can use it in the game.

2013-05-14-193734.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

LBP 1 Section of the store is fine except Marvel Packs 3 and 4 are as if I never purchased them and the Beta DLCs are marked as unavailable claiming I don't own them, the Beta Vest eventually became available for me to cross buy on all LBP games but the Beta Bug Blaster is still only working on my Vita.

2013-01-25-163610.jpg2013-01-25-164024.jpg

Also for LBP 1 Store remember when I told you the Crown DLC showed up for free in my LBP 1 and Vita page for nearly 3 weeks I told PSN Support about that but nothing happened maybe I'm reporting it to the wrong people?

LBP 2 Store is mostly intact except the Dogs and Cats DLC are not visible although they are in the Game’s In Store section and the PSN store website, and Muppets Pack is marked as unavailable to purchase but I think my Gonzo from LBP 2 Special Edition might be the cause

LBP Vita Store is fine except the Beta Bug Blaster is marked as unavailable despite the fact I'm wearing/using it and I couldn't cross buy my Preorder DLCs Bioshock or Knight of Old onto other LBP formats for nearly 10 months after I obtained them

And LBP Karting is just a total Nightmare both in PSN Store and the in game store is too long to list all those problems - Costumes missing from packs to prices marked as if I don't own them or unavailable making cross buying or even repurchasing them again impossible.

bio.jpg

jak.jpg

I really hope the problems are eventually fixed I've been sending proof to PSN Support for over a year and still no answers or solutions only that they acknowledge that there is a problem

Anyways try the US PSN Store Website if future planned purchases are hidden thats always worked for me.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JaddziaDax

93%
05 Rank
Progress
JaddziaDax
Accepted Solution

crossbuy to Vita is working fine for me, it's the crossbuy to Karting I can't seem to get to work (or get those packs to show up at all/download at all).

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DarkElfZero

88%
02 Rank
Progress
DarkElfZero
Accepted Solution

Hey Jaddzia, I decided to create a Discussion Board about the Store issues, if you find anymore problems or like to post the problem you currently have now here is the link

http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/LittleBigPlanet-General/Problems-with-LBP-DLC-s-on-the-PS...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Graffin_G

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Graffin_G
Accepted Solution

I redownloaded the LBP Karting version of this when it was available in December 2012. I previously had it since 2009 in LBP1 and it still works fine in LBP2.

When I redownloaded it in December 2012, all it gave me was the VITA versions. One 100kb download for the Santa hat and beard, another for the Santa coat and trousers. Neither of which work in LBP Karting.

In fact, the LBP Karting version of the Santa Costume has been removed from the store (it's still up in the US PSN Store... I just checked).

SCEE's screwed up somewhere. I realise it's seasonal DLC, but because I had prior versions of the New Years, St. Patricks, and other content, all of that is still available to me, and I had no issues downloading those. They all show up in the STORE section from within the game as well.

C'mon SCEE... please fix this.

0 Kudos

Re: [STORE PROBLEM] Santa Costume doesn't work in LBP Karting (PS3)

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Gamerzlimited

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Gamerzlimited
Accepted Solution

So finally, the Garfield and Odie costumes are now usable for LittleBigPlanet Karting. However, I bought them previously from the LBP sale for $1.49 and I'm being asked to rebuy them again for $2.99 (Doesn't matter which version of LBP, it's all of them). I should not be asked to buy a DLC again if I own it already.

Please fix this. I'm not paying $2.99 for a DLC I already own.

0 Kudos

Re: [STORE PROBLEM] Garfield and Odie Costumes Not Showing as Free Despite Owning Them Already

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel