Manik-

80%
01 Rank
Progress

online functions not stable, can't connect easily with friends

1 Reply 553 Views Created 27-03-2013
27 Mar 2013
By Manik-

My friend and I usually quite easily connect online for online gameplay, even when I'm in China.  However, we've not been able to do so easily and at times the option to connect to him is absent, leaving me only the option to invite him to my pod.  Even then, we still get messages saying basically that it's not going to happen.  We see the community and nobody is even online playing....all tracks show "0" players.  LBP online stuff has worked fine for us.  It seems that maybe it was foolish to assume the same for LBPK..maybe?
    I bought this game for the online options and functionality.  What is going on?  Is this issue being addressed?  The Beta worked a whole heck of a lot better and with no glitching nor lag.  Now that I have the game, none of that has been happening, only rarely and purely by luck from what either of us can see.

Will this be fixed?  Is it better for me to trade it back and buy something else?  I like the LBP series of games.  I hope a patch is being developed.  I'd hate to find it to be better to trade it back.  Any sign of hope that things will improve would be great....a fix would be even better.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

mh637099

• Beta Tester