goth619

44%
02 Rank
Progress

war ravens MAG clan recruiting for dust

3 Replies 2,812 Views Created 03-11-2012
03 Nov 2012
By goth619

With the unfortunate demise of our beloved MAG the Warraven clan is moving to dust.Warravens is a large MAG clan  with an international player base. Our aim is to have a 24 hr army availabe to fight .hence the need for ANZAC soldiers,Clan creed is to fight as a team, KDR is not as important as being a team player. Weare still having great battles on MAG but know its life is limited ,Dust is our future and we want you, If you think you have the balls [or ovaries ] to dominate Dust with apositive attitude,WE WANT YOU..... Contact Snowraven on PSN for your chance of dominating Galaxies. 

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

goth619

44%
02 Rank
Progress
goth619
Accepted Solution

Additional information ,just to hand . Warravens dust presence is begining to show,we have a solid player base already and the game hasn't been fully released yet. alliances are being formed ,isk is rolling in .If you have a mic and a killer kdr visit our web site at warravens.enjin.com   ,You are welcome to browse ,Clan application is on the web site ,we will require all different styles of soldier from hardcore killer to logistic s and medic styles,dust is a step above standard COD style games so if you want a deeper FPS experance give this a shot, All you soldiers that enjoyed MAG ,this is it...

Re: war ravens MAG clan recruiting for dust

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

anonymous1716

26%
02 Rank
Progress
anonymous1716
Accepted Solution

!!!THIS PETITION IS FOR THE S.O.C.O.M. SERVERS TOO!!!
my fellow MAG player's,
we are at a precipice if we do nothing we face extinction if we act...we at the very least can say we defied them below i am posting a link to a petition to keep the MAG and S.O.C.O.M. server's up and running or to create a MAG sequel Blacky226 of [B2K] and Sneaky_Ninja_94 of [B2K] have already expressed there support of this to me on the psn i was a long time member of [B2K] as well before i fell out of the playing loop now i am unsure of my status and i have also gained the platinum trophy on MAG a couple years ago i have also played with such greats as GRIMZz GODVSMAN Texaslineman and GANT305 but that is regardless the link is
http://www.change.org/petitions/sony-playstation-network-zipper-interactive-create-a-mag-sequel-and-...
whether we are S.V.E.R. RAVEN or VALOR we are all MAG player's maybe we can change MAG's fate thank you all and good day.

Re: war ravens MAG clan recruiting for dust

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

King_Nothing6

• Beta Tester
92%
05 Rank
Progress