BIMAXPRO

25%
02 Rank
Progress

marvel spiderman ps4 is not updating

3 Replies 115 Views Created 3 weeks ago
30 Jan 2019
By BIMAXPRO

so i buy the spiderman ps4 deluxe kinda long time ago and i do keep updating it and the fantastic update is the only update that not updating at all i do restart my ps4,check for update,open and close the game and nothing happen seriously i need help i really want the fantastic suit

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Accepted Solution

Are you pressing the option button to check for update from the Spiderman game icon on the PS4's home screen? 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BIMAXPRO

25%
02 Rank
Progress
BIMAXPRO
mont348
Accepted Solution

yes i did and i mention it  in '' all i do restart my ps4,check for update,open and close the game and nothing happen'' :V thanks for trying to helping and you got a really good trophy

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
BIMAXPRO
Accepted Solution

Getting any error codes and how much free system storage space do you have available? Sometimes clearing all your notification messages and upload and download notification messages can help with update problems.

Checking notifications

When you receive a new message or a new invitation, or when content has finished downloading or uploading, a pop-up notification appears in the upper left corner of the screen. To view a detailed list of your notifications, select  (Notifications) from the function screen.
Content that is downloading or uploading appears as  (Downloads) or  (Uploads) at the top of the notification list. You can view the progress of, pause, or cancel the download or upload by selecting an item from the list.

• You can also view details of your notifications by selecting [Notifications] from the quick menu.
  • To choose what types of pop-up notifications appear, press the OPTIONS button on the notification list screen, and then select [Notification Settings].
  • You can view all content that has finished downloading or uploading. Press the OPTIONS button on the notification list screen, and then select [Downloads] or [Uploads].
  • In some cases, you can view notifications you receive by pressing the PS button while the pop-up notification is displayed.
  • To delete notifications, press the OPTIONS button on the notification list screen, and then select [Delete].
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel