View Original Post
/16
94%
05 Rank
Progress
mini_schnauzer67
Accepted Solution

@atheistsw wrote:

I started this topic and said who I enjoyed racing with for the challenge, but truth be told I wouldn't play this game anywhere near as much if it wasn't for the fantastic causal room players I regularly play and chat with. In no particular order then, these are my favourite peeps to race with in a room, just for the fun of it!

Onepoppa & OneMama

jmg42311970/POULTRY_GOD

jp38/ireone/mod_chickenjp_38 etc

kittiekatt07

BongSoldier

Biver_

Laidbackcat

prob_alex

Mr_Dufus

Its2l84that

Meepcow

MagicalHamster

PH1LThy31

John31269

RADBOYROB/RADMANROB

Holiday-4

tortoise-king

DARTH69

DeathsMom

danniboy1976

There are a lot of others of course, but I've raced with the majority of these guys since I got the game in Summer 2010 and they've helped to ensure it doesn't get old and we've had a lotta laughts along the way. :D

Also, I'd like to say a special mention for statickey_660, not known him long but I, along with with many others were in a causal room he was hosting last night for a few hours and he was a great host, playing a wonderful selection of new and quality tracks and taking time at the end to give his opinion on them in the chat box. We need more casual hosts like this please! ;)

Come on early your morning over the weekend (Friday to Sunday) and I should be there. ;) I try to do this, but sometimes typing on the PS3 without a keyboard is such a pain... 

However, I do agree that having a Japanese host can really open your eyes to great new tracks!

0 Kudos

Re: MNR Poll: Nominate your favourite race opponents