Razgriz375

96%
03 Rank
Progress

Lost Progress

2 Replies 520 Views Created 22-09-2009
22 Sep 2009
By Razgriz375
I decided to backup all my game data off my memorystick with Media Go! whilst I didnt have a PSP and formated it for When I got the new one...However as much as I wanted to get back into the game with my full set of Yian *****-Ku armour, it seems I have lost that progress! I can't believe this has happened....I am sure that this game had saved properly and that I had done loads, Got various weapons with this character, but as i've reinstalled the game and transferred my data over, the items are no longer there and my progress is less than what it was. Can anyone help me retrieve it or do I have to do everything again?
0 Kudos
LABELS:
Raptr Forum Signature
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

Did your character partially save, or not at all?

I think Capcom were originally quite funny about backing up save data, much the same way some PS3 games used to be. I don't know if that's still the case though...

0 Kudos

Re: Lost Progress

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Razgriz375

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Razgriz375
Accepted Solution
My character is still there but she's not as far into the game when I backed the data up. It was all back to basic weaponry and I hadn't even battle the *****-ku yet.....where I know as a fact I had because I had full gunners and swordmens *****-ku armor......I'm starting to do the hunts again, but find it annoying I have to do it all over again.
0 Kudos

Re: Lost Progress

Raptr Forum Signature
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel