bilber

96%
02 Rank
Progress

MH PS3

14 Replies 1,969 Views Created 09-09-2009
09 Sep 2009
By bilber
Does anyone know if there any plans to bring this out on ps3?
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rollandrat

73%
09 Rank
Progress
rollandrat
Accepted Solution
no idea but if they did it would be a must buy for me! hopefully they are discussing the idea...
0 Kudos

Re: MH PS3

k photo kz2.png

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Deej84

82%
03 Rank
Progress
Deej84
Accepted Solution

There's been a lot of talk about this and the only answer I keep stumbling across is that MH is going to Wii (fail).

But I do hold hope that they bring it to PS3 as it would be freaking awesome duuude! And would OBVIOUSLY feature online play (which I need as no one I know plays MHFU so I hunt alone).

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

Monster Hunter 3 was originally announced for and supposed to be on the PS3. The first 2 (console) games were on PS2. But Capcom decided that development costs on the PS3 were too high and so moved to the Wii which can handle running the game (although it looks fantastic, because of the modular area system, it doesn't actually push hardware that hard), and at the time had a huge install base advantage over the PS3 (this was about 2 years ago).

Needless to say there was uproar from the community after this announcement... Much as I hate to admit it, it was a sensible business decision. Fingers crossed that there become enough PS3s in Japan for them to consider moving back to the platform. Although Japan loves this game so much, it is unfortunately probably just going to drive Wii sales...

Message Edited by InfiniteStates on 10-09-2009 01:49 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

MusterBuster

• Beta Tester
92%
09 Rank
Progress
MusterBuster
Accepted Solution

I saw MH3 at gamescom.

Then I cried when I saw nothing but wii's.

I pleaded with the staff to let me use a DUALSHOCK, but they just called security.

*sobs*

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ZootSuit

88%
05 Rank
Progress
ZootSuit
Accepted Solution
You didn't plead hard enough! You've ruined all hopes of us ever getting a PS3 version, I hope you're happy.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

krazyfire

64%
02 Rank
Progress
krazyfire
Accepted Solution

Loool they called security on you how bad for them ^^ Monster Hunter sounds beast :D

Message Edited by krazyfire on 16-09-2009 05:38 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kaico

99%
03 Rank
Progress
Kaico
Accepted Solution

@MusterBuster wrote:

I saw MH3 at gamescom.

Then I cried when I saw nothing but wii's.

I pleaded with the staff to let me use a DUALSHOCK, but they just called security.

*sobs*

I was all excited for MH3 as a PS3 game (can you see the connection? the 3's!) but i guess wii needs to be spoon fed a bit as well or it'll pass away :(

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

@Kaico wrote:

...but i guess wii needs to be spoon fed a bit as well or it'll pass away :(

LMAO fantastic comment :)

IMO the Wii was on life support on arrival. I played it for about an hour, then didn't touch it until Mario Kart. Which I played for about a week then got sick of being punished for actually being good at it, and haven't touched it since...

It sells, like most Nintendo products, on it's gimickey nature. When one of the best titles on a platform is still the game that came free with it at launch, I think it's time to question your methods.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Deej84

82%
03 Rank
Progress
Deej84
Accepted Solution

I don't own a Wii, but used to love going round my mates house for some video game party fun. But yeah, it's a novelty gadget me thinks.

And I think we should all dress like monster hunters, with weapons 'n all and go "see" Capcom... who's in?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mumatua

87%
04 Rank
Progress
Mumatua
Accepted Solution
Dress up as monster hunters.....that...would...be...awesome!.:D..as long as i get to go in my Cephalos armour and Red Pincer sword..;)..:P
0 Kudos

And then...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MasonMarxx

77%
04 Rank
Progress
MasonMarxx
Accepted Solution
anyone know the release date for MH3 on the Wii? might have a look into getting that, seeing as I dont have a PS3 i kinda feel sorry for you lot... a little... just. :p
0 Kudos

Now Playing: Wipeout 2048 - MGS HD Collection - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

savvyGallen

94%
03 Rank
Progress
savvyGallen
Accepted Solution

On the Wii, I don't mind that, waving the controller could get a bit irritating ¬_¬;

Though its part of the gameplay experience I suppose.

On the other hand, having it on Xbox 360 & PS3 would be nice, could have extra downloads and stuff. As long the install don't suffer the same fate as Tekken 6 + lag.

:3

0 Kudos

Galman
Hi~♪

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zephon

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Zephon
Accepted Solution

I believe the release date for MH3 on the Wii is around march 2010. They still might bring out a PS3 version though. Last I heard they were looking into making it multiplatform.

I'm still getting it on the Wii. Went to the MCM Expo a week or so ago and they had it on the show floor. It plays just like the PSP version with some minor tweaks to the controls (they were using the classic controllers not wii remotes) and the graphics are really good. I cant wait til march. If they bring out a PS3 version i'll get that too. I love MH lol.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

MH is at heart a multi-player game, so I will get which version comes out on whatever console has build in networking. It's great on the PSP, and ad-hoc party/xlink kai are good work-arounds, but you can't beat this game in it's natural online habitat.

Unfortunately they shut the servers for the PS2 version, else I'd still be playing that lol.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel