Zephon

94%
03 Rank
Progress

Monster Hunter Online

2 Replies 1,569 Views Created 20-04-2013
20 Apr 2013
By Zephon
Capcom has announced a new monster hunter game for the pc that has been outsourced to Tencent games using the crytek 3 engine. Watching the trailer that has been released it looks bloody good. Whether it plays any good is another matter entirely.<br><br>On a side note since its been developed for the pc we might be seeing a port to the ps4 next year if it Capcom sees fit to do so.<br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X03FwWRUfNE&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X03FwWRUfNE&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a><br><br>
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

Looks great. Shame I don't have a PC though. I'll just have to pray for a PS4 port... :(

0 Kudos

Re: Monster Hunter Online

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zephon

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Zephon
Accepted Solution

Crytek announced that this was going to come to out worldwide but they have since retracted their statement saying that they jumped the gun apparently and that it is currently only confirmed for a Chinese release at the moment.

A bit premature in getting my hopes up for a western release. Hopefully we'll hear something different at e3 as well as a PS4 announcement.

We can only hope :(

0 Kudos

Re: Monster Hunter Online

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel