Problem Solved

View Original Post
16 Aug 2009
By ZootSuit

ZootSuit

88%
05 Rank
Progress

What's your favourite and most annoying monster to fight?

8 Replies 1,392 Views Created 16-08-2009
16 Aug 2009
By ZootSuit

Out of curiousity (and to try and pump for more life into this sub-forum) what is the monster you like to fight most and what is the one that has you screaming as time and time again it hits you?

The thing like to fight most is probably Khezu, he just doesn't put up any fight what so ever. There are so many chances to get free hits on him, it's not even funny. Plus, I hardly ever get hit by him (thanks largely to high grade earplug), only if I get cocky - something that happens all too much - does he actually land a hit. He really is the easiest thing to fight.

The most annoying for me is probably Rathalos. Sure he isn't that hard when compared to something like Teostra, but he likes to fly around sooooooooooo much. I have to spend half the fight chasing him around the map, sometimes as soon he has landed he's in the air again and off to a new area. I look foward to fighting Silver los in the tower when he has nowhere to hide, I'll show him a thing or two... hopefully.

So, your turn maybe?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

phep

85%
05 Rank
Progress
phep
Accepted Solution

I'm the opposite tbh, I love figthing Nargacuga, He's totally awesome tbh, His rage mode looks amazing and he's just a fun fight.

I cannot stand Khezu, however, Not that he's though, It's just when he uses his self shock attack, it always gets me and is too annoying to be true :(

0 Kudos

Re: What's your favourite and most annoying monster to fight?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jack--sos

92%
04 Rank
Progress
jack--sos
Accepted Solution

love fighting Rajang :P

but love to hate all of the Fatalis

0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NeoVersago

60%
02 Rank
Progress
NeoVersago
Accepted Solution

I love fighting Narga as well! however Ukanlos is also a blast to fight, knocking him out with the hammer is very satisfying and both him and Akantor have the most adorable belly-flop attack :P

This is probably a common one but I think my worst enemy to fight has to be Diablos or Green Plessy, they are both just so horrible to me sometimes.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

InfiniteStates

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

I hate fighting anything fast and/or that has cheap moves. i.e. Kutku, Gypceros, Lunastra, Teostra, 'Dromes...

I love fighting anything else - unless it likes to hang out with a load of vespoids/raptors.

Oh - and I especially hate Plessioths when they refuse to leave the water...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zephon

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Zephon
Accepted Solution

I hate Plesi (both coloured ones) his stupid hip check thing is a right pain in the ass.

My favourite to fight is a tougher choice though. Hmmm I do like to fight Lao, it's just fun to smack it one. Wyvern wise I like fighting Gypceros.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ZootSuit

88%
05 Rank
Progress
ZootSuit
Accepted Solution
Here goes a crummy reply reply on the crummy compatibility of the PS3 and this forum: --------------------------- phep, I used to be the same with Khezu, but after fight him multiple times for his S armour (which I no longer like) I found him to be easy. You just gotta know when to bail. --------------------------- jack, you like Rajang?! He's waaaaaaaay too fast for me. --------------------------- Plesioth is a bugger to fight, but I take with me 30 sonic bombs. He does NOT stay in the water. Gotta teach the cheating sardine a lesson. --------------------------- Zeph, how can you like Lao? It's such a slow, boring fight.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

thepicle

60%
02 Rank
Progress
thepicle
Accepted Solution

i like a good narga.

hate gyp

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

blazikenowen

64%
02 Rank
Progress
blazikenowen
Accepted Solution
hm this is a hard one for me I hate yama since it always murders me no matter what and well plesi doesnt have a big hip check hit on my 2 game versions freedom 2 and unite maybe im lucky but anyways one I like is I dunno maybe tigrex and nargacuga
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel