Moshbag

80%
02 Rank
Progress

Custom Vehicles - Post yours here

200 Replies 6,420 Views Created 08-04-2011
08 Apr 2011
By Moshbag

I think it's a shame the game doesn't provide much opportunity to see what other people are driving (except when they are flying past me!), so I thought I'd start a thread. Anyone who wants to tout their customised vehicles, post your pictures here. These are the current favourites from my personal collection (taken at 1920x1080 in the game):

MAINLINE1080.jpg

TERMINUS1080.jpg

0 Kudos
LABELS:
Formerly known as WilsonPhillips-X
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

play2often

88%
02 Rank
Progress
play2often
Accepted Solution

Patriot P10XR with the New Years livery and Gold Rims.

custom 2.jpg

custom 1.jpg

0 Kudos

Re: Custom Vehicles - Post yours here

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Snake55wildcat

85%
03 Rank
Progress
Snake55wildcat
Accepted Solution

Another month, another round of Motorstorm Apocalypse liveries even the "big one" would are not to shake at! I also arrive with a little suprise for anyone who likes the liveries and may want to use them or take their own styling cues upon them, at the end of the post. Anyways here are the new liveries! :)

"Reaper Foxtail" Molotov Cutter (An aysmmetrical livery this time, with a sharp motif based upon forests and an unintentional hint of foxes with its livery made me decide on its name, it also looks like its hungry for other riders to add to its kill-list)

DOCKLANDS - 'Car Go'.jpg

"Neon Sky Overdose" Wasabi Kimachi (A livery that was made to suit the glow wheels, with an equally eye-searing neon blue and a slick tribal pattern, its sure to stand out among many in the racing field. Using the same idea pattern as the Jaded Philosipher from Set 2, a clash between light/dark, and it ended up much cleaner design this time around)

SKYLINE - 'The Mile High Club'.jpg

"Indigo Inferno" Monarch Vestige-R (My favourite supermini by far, with such a simple body design it allows liveries to really shine, and once again it osent disappoint here, with a very simple purple/light purple motif with an otherworldly feel to it)

THE ROCK - 'Jailhouse Rock'.jpg

"Daytona Dominator" Patriot Stomper (Previewed in a crazy shot from Set 2, this is the full shot of its relatively simple but effective livery. Inspired by real racing liveries I wanted to make this not too flashy but instantly recognisable. Furthermore the colour yellow also means warning, which is good as you'll want to flee from this furious truck with a feisty appetite!)

MAINLINE - 'End of the Line'.jpg

"Scales of a Mystic Myth ~ Dragon Descendent" Monarch Vestige-R ("WHAT, THE SAME CAR TWICE" I hear you cry with shock, but yes, after getting this special one-week only DLC livery thats out until28/03/2012 (or 29/03/2012, so get it while you can, its also free!) you cant help but deny its simplicity is its most supreme asset, looking beastly and full of battle scars to say that its survived the quake and mastered the monsters that stray between it and the finish line)

DOWNTOWN - 'Retail Therapy'.jpg

"Katana Kaleidoscope" Patriot Surger (For this livery I really wanted a contrast once again, but instead of colour, the theme itself: Katanas and swords are more related to Japan, or eatern ideology, while a car such as this more suits a Western, or American ideology, so I thought i'd make a clash between the two, looks quite chaotic but I feel it works with its hint of madness)

BOARDWALK - 'Waves of Mutilation'_1.jpg

"Golden Sun ~ Nuclear Fusion" Osutzu Blacksun J-GT (Another racer-based livery, but this more around the street racing culture, sporting a carbon hood to further prove this point, but its bodykit is a lot more sedate to the other options avaliable for this car, hinting at its thoroughbred racing nature. Another simple design that holds true to its roots and looks great in the process)

DOCKLANDS - 'Rising Damp'.jpg

"Tiny Terror" Monarch Tike (Originally a black/yellow vehicle from an unreleased livery, I felt it needed some lightening up as it looked too serious, what ensued was a splash of colour and stickers to match its more upbeat personality, but is still hungry for destruction with its itty bitty fangs up front!)

Customisation_1.jpg

"Maroon Marauder" Monarch GT101 (Having acquired all the components for this supercar (and all supercars I may add) I wanted to see what i could some up with, and I feel I made a unique enough livery that stands out, yet blending into the scene of the apocalypse remarkably well. Utilizing a Red/Black colour scheme I really wanted to give it a powerful, evil feeling, to make sure anyone who goes door-to-door will know this badboy isnt to be messed with)

Customisation.jpg

And now for some extra screens!~

"Scales of a Mystic Myth ~ Dragon Descendent" CLEAN Livery (just to show you guys what it looks like without all its scratches and scars, so you can get a better idea of it, It also comes with a chinese dragon artwork sticker, which also looks badass I might add)

Customisation_2.jpg

"Katana Kaleidoscope" Patriot Surger: Waves of Mutilation Wallpaper Shot (Barrel of Laughs!)

BOARDWALK - 'Waves of Mutilation'.jpg

[contunied in 2nd post, i somehow reached the limit :D )

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Snake55wildcat

85%
03 Rank
Progress
Snake55wildcat
Accepted Solution

[CONTINUED]

"Sand Ocean" Italia Cirrus: Crushing Defeat (after being squhsied by a monster truck during the WORLDS END video recording, it almost got turned into a grain of sand from the sheer destructive force that bestowed upon its poor poor head!

TERMINUS - 'Coach Party'.jpg

In addition, ALL liveries from the three sets are now avaliable to download from my Motorstorm Apocalypse profile page at http://www.motorstorm.com/shared/liveries/Snake55wildcat !

Enjoy! :D

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kegs11

87%
06 Rank
Progress
Kegs11
Accepted Solution

Instant kudos for the effort you put into these, love the little stories and styling cues.

And another instant Kudo for the eyeball melting Monarch Tike :P

Also, I love that pic of the Ozutsu Blacksun, it looks like you`re actually drifting across the rooftops, awesome shot!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kabber

85%
05 Rank
Progress
kabber
Accepted Solution

i really don't have to tell you what i think. cuss you allready know. 
awsome pics awsome cars awsome livery-designs.
you should work at evo's artwork/design studios making vehicles and liveries.
cuss if you made them i wouldn't complain if i couldn't costumize it.
+1, well done :Winner:

0 Kudos

I hear what you say, I just don't listen...

"Who needs a randomizer when you've got cats..."

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Snake55wildcat

85%
03 Rank
Progress
Snake55wildcat
Accepted Solution

To hold off the wait for Set 4 of my motorstorm liveries, here is a teaser video of a new livery I made for this set:

"Richtorious" Patriot V8 XR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlPh55gTyE&feature=youtu.be

"This vehicle's name is a pun on the term 'Richter Scale' and 'Victorious', and the fact the game IS set in an apocalypse, so I chose to add ground-shakingly contrasting colours to match :P"

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kabber

85%
05 Rank
Progress
kabber
Accepted Solution

lol you even made a teaser vid. :Thumbs:

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

godtracks

77%
02 Rank
Progress
godtracks
Accepted Solution

I LOVE THE PURPLE AND THE BLUE ONE OF SUPER MINI!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Cybersloth

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Cybersloth
Accepted Solution

Hi Guys, wondering if anyone can help, I am going INSANE with MSA multiplayer, I'm getting booted out left right and centre, losing my winnings etc, etc.  Is it just me or is this just a baaaad online experience?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kabber

85%
05 Rank
Progress
kabber
Accepted Solution
It is pretty bad at times one question though. Do you have a wired or wireless connection? I had the same problems but after i got my connection wired all my problems were fixed.
I dont know if it will fix your problems bit it worked for me. Give it a try and see if it helps.
I Hope that you will find enjoyment within the motorstorm community and the games. ?B;-D
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Snake55wildcat

85%
03 Rank
Progress
Snake55wildcat
Accepted Solution

Another month, another set of liveries to go round for you all to enjoy, and each and every one will have a video to accompany it, this will be special only for this set, so i hope you enjoy both formats of customised vehicle viewing~ :D

"Richtorious" Patriot V8 XR - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlPh55gTyE
(This vehicle's name is a pun on the term 'Richter Scale' and 'Victorious', and the fact the game IS set in an apocalypse, so I chose to add ground-shakingly contrasting colours to match.)

Customisation_7.jpg

"Forbidden Phantasmagoria" Patriot P10-XR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNNwE-u4E4
(With its mysterious, shady and omnious vinyl, this supercar is sure to strike fear into your hearts, soul and even your shadow as it glides in the darknest nights~)

DOWNTOWN - 'Maul Rats'.jpg

"Little Jadelet" Monarch Trophy Tourer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eReAq0tTe8
(With its green-brown colour scheme, its no wonder the second part of its name is a combination of the "Jade" and "Bullet". This superbike will make sure every race you participate in, you will in style!)

Customisation_6.jpg

"Retro-Future Ensemble" Falfer Undertaker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icm4s_q8_PQ
(Sporting a retro style body with futuristic visuals and wheels, this is a mix of the past and the present. this big block badass will be sure to future-proof you from the end of the world!)

THE ROCK - 'Lunatics Unite'.jpg

"Ezmeralda" Mirage LX7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUhUCxlpBqQ

(Arriving with glory together with its insipred racing vinyl and green/grey paint scheme, suprise your rivals with elegance combined with sheer performance in this racing driver's dream car!)

Customisation.jpg

"Raven-ous Risenfall" Wombat Darkwood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4FLQlwg0hs
(It is rebellious as it is remarkable, this supercharged muscle car will leave its mark regardless if it rises or falls in position, due to its striking visual combination, contrasting colours and artwork styles.)

UPPER BOHEMIA - 'Up in Smoke'_1.jpg

"Amber's Ambition ~ Joy of Flight" Wasabi Kimachi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed26m9Tvk1I

(Sprightly, cheerful and floaty as a feather, this supermini is so full of fun you wont want to stop driving. Its bright yellow/black colour combo is sure to keep you upbeat during the apocalypse!)

Customisation_3.jpg

"Amethystical Draconius" Patrtiot Stomper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47sncN9NoO8

(Big, brave and downright brutal. this monster is clad in a dragon-scale livery reminiscent of a forgotten past and in a contrasting colour motif. Just beg you dont see this mythical monster in your rear mirror!)

UPPER BOHEMIA - 'Up in Smoke'.jpg

~All liveries are also avaliable from my Motorstorm Apocalypse profile page, should you ever wish to use them or create your own variations. I do hope you enjoy this new set and hopefully ill be able to continue onwards and upwars, see you next time in Set V~

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kabber

85%
05 Rank
Progress
kabber
Accepted Solution

i like the fact that you are actually "selling" your products if you would i would obeviosly buy em' ^^

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel