Ripper12322ZA

27%
02 Rank
Progress

Shocking Services outside Major Continents

1 Reply 249 Views Created 15-10-2016
15 Oct 2016
By Ripper12322ZA

Firstly I am from South Africa and recently on Wednesday 12th of October my account was seemingly hacked. User ID/Email address was changed without my authorization. I haven't been able to log back in and I had to cancel my credit card which was linked on my account. I posted on the US platform forum, I contacted PSN via Twitter, I contacted the two numbers that they gave me which is linked to a support based company in South Africa, I will not mention the company. They have noted that this could take up to 3 weeks to sort out which I find utterly rubbish, and when I contact them there lack of giving two sh*** regarding my problem is simply unconcerned.  I have seen guys post videos on getting their accounts sorted out within 20min with a few verification steps. I have been a supporter of the Playstation since the first model and I have spent many of my hard working money on Digital games, DLC and various add-ons and digital upgrades, all which is linked to my account. Why do I have to wait this long to get help from you guys?? Why is there no live chat outside North America?? I am sure you could have resolved this issue quite promptly if you wanted to. I just want to be able to relax and play my games.

Please inform me if there is any other way that I could speed this up??

On a side note and I also made note of this when filling in the forms sent to this support company is In order for me to reach anyone on the forum I had to create a account to post on and I am only using my email address which was now been removed from my account, is this going to cause a issue when retrieving my account?? I have not enabled my PS4 on this account now or anything other than just the forum so if it has to be deleted please advise on this as well. 

I am desperate guys

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
86%
03 Rank
Progress
KeepCalmAndGame_
Accepted Solution

Hello @Ripper12322ZA

I totally understand your frustration.

Hopefully this phone number is the right one for you.

0861 773783

Before calling please make sure that you have access to your PlayStation system and that you have noted down the serial number. This will help them answer your questions as quickly as possible.

-Jaron

0 Kudos

Shocking Services outside Major Continents

[ Edited ]
I volunteer my time to help out here on the PlayStation forum, that means that i am NOT an official employee of PlayStation. I will try my best to find a solution for your problem.

If a post solves your problem, please mark it as a solution.

You can contact me in Private Messages for help.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel