23%
02 Rank
Progress

Ban after ban is over

5 Replies 449 Views Created 10-12-2018
10 Dec 2018
By NewEroy

Hello everyone,

last month i got a ban of a month ending today. I know i was doing wrong and i was happy when the ban ended. And for me i didnt want to write offensive messages anymore. 

Now comes the a lil bit crazy thing i dont understand. Today i received an email that my account was permanently banned for something that happened a year ago.

so i got a couple questions. is it normal that sony waits til the first ban is over and than ban again? is this some kind of strategic thing to milk the cow? Why does sony come now after one year with something to perma ban somebody?

if i talk to the support they tell me that they need my last transaction or the s/n of the first device i created the account on.... cant get a list of transactions if i cant access my account and the account is about 7 years old... like really? i am suppossed to keep an old ps3? 

is there anything i can do?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
LABELS: My Account
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Oran_Gina

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Oran_Gina
Accepted Solution

Learn from the experience?

Just trying to put a positive spin on it.

Getting the month ban would have flagged the account. If they found another  violation of ToS etc, even from a year ago, they can and do take action, which you are aware of now.

It doesn't matter when something happened; if it happened, it happened. You don't get a free pass after a certain amount of time.

0 Kudos

Ban after ban is over

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

S2N-Ava

97%
10 Rank
Progress
S2N-Ava
Accepted Solution

That's harsh and just before Christmas!!

Guess Sony have put you on the Naughty List for sure..

You would have thought that something might have been learnt after a Month's Ban, but dear old Sony have looked deeper into your Activities and you have Failed miserably it seems.

Ohhh Welll,,   better luck with the next Account,  hopefully you have learned from your Naughty Past and will start behaving yourself..  

Good Luck

Ava

0 Kudos

Ban after ban is over

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

petesmasher123

27%
02 Rank
Progress
petesmasher123
Accepted Solution

about 2 year ago my ps4 needforspeed-pet got ban and it was only 1 year ban and I really want it back I spent over10000 pound on it I know I was in the wrong spending 21 pound on my mom credic card and I said sorry and payed her back and so can I have it back

0 Kudos

Ban after ban is over

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

S2N-Ava

97%
10 Rank
Progress
S2N-Ava
petesmasher123
Accepted Solution

Call Support..   nobody here can help you..

0 Kudos

Ban after ban is over

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

The-Almighy-Fox

96%
02 Rank
Progress
The-Almighy-Fox
Accepted Solution

If someone reports you, this is what is happening. that's why there are the ToU.. my advice would be to just make a new account  (since there's no chance on getting the old one back) and make sure you talk nicely to people

Ban after ban is over

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel