21%
02 Rank
Progress

Emulate motion controls/sixaxis on PC ?

2 Replies 969 Views Created 22-01-2018
22 Jan 2018
By TheBigIlias

Hey all,

So I finished and enjoyed God of War 3 very much. Now I'd like to move on to other Playstation exclusives, and noticed on discussions that most PS exclusives make us of motion controls, which my X360 controller sadly doesn't support.

Is there any way to emulate motion controls through Android or Windows, so I can avoid spending 60€ for a DS4 ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
97%
06 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

Currently there is NO remapper exsist that is compatable with remote play...

You also can't run PS4 titles with out a touch pad enabled DS4 as many titles use it...

So the library of games is even less for the subscription by using Xbox controller emulation to playstation now due to no touch pad on Xbox controllers...

So with a DS4 you get Motion controll PS3 and PS4 games and touch pad controlled PS4 games...

0 Kudos

My PS4 Life was an EU service only and not for any other region of account. Service was IP address geo/location blocked. service has been shut down in EU

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

From SIEE blog "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." for firmware 4.50

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required. Java script failure in remote play at login is IE render engine setting in IE security set to off... turn it on...

Finaly got my Beta badge back took long enough...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emptyhead41

20%
02 Rank
Progress
emptyhead41
Accepted Solution

Sorry to necro the thread, but some info in case other people need help with this.

Try Universal Control Remapper (https://github.com/Snoothy/UCR) and use the T1 core for output when configuring output devices. I'm currently still setting this up and have yet to see how well it works on PSNow but provided info in case others want to go ahead and try.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel