djrmaurice

84%
01 Rank
Progress

Error code Ce-36535-2

4 Replies 790 Views Created 16-09-2018
15 Sep 2018
By djrmaurice

I have been getting error code Ce-36535-2 when I try and open any PlayStation now games. I have reset my router, I have unplugged my PlayStation for five minutes, I have done safe mode option 5, I have tried to use it on my laptop (it doesn’t give me the error but it won’t play, and I have plugged up the controller to the laptop so I’m not sure what the issue with that is) I have called my internet company and they refreshed my internet. Everything works like Hulu YouTube and even fortnite. Internet works fine on every other system in the house. I don’t know what else to do. I love my PlayStation now subscription and i would still like to continue to use PlayStation now. Can you please help me?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

wes_rst_1984

24%
02 Rank
Progress
wes_rst_1984
Accepted Solution

Have you sorted this out as mines been doing it three days now... someone help please

0 Kudos

Error code Ce-36535-2

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

FunnyBlock294

45%
02 Rank
Progress
FunnyBlock294
Accepted Solution

I am having the same error message.  Did you get this problem resolved?

0 Kudos

Error code Ce-36535-2

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AshBorer8

21%
02 Rank
Progress
AshBorer8
Accepted Solution

I as well have been encountering this error code issue. It is extremely frustrating. I pay for a service which does not even work. Though, I am able to play games I have downloaded from PSN. The games I rather enjoy playing are a streaming service. How does this error code define to the Playstation peoples? Is this some kind of hazing? Racial discrimination? Has anyone been able to amend this? My searches seem futile, towards remedies. I may cancel my PSN and never return. With the ***** they feed me.

0 Kudos

Error code Ce-36535-2

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

USMCRoryt

21%
02 Rank
Progress
USMCRoryt
Accepted Solution

Mine is still out with this code. PS has absolutely NO idea ***** is happening with this. How can they have an error code that doesn't even exist?

0 Kudos

Error code Ce-36535-2

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel