21%
02 Rank
Progress

Playstation Now Subscription

7 Replies 927 Views Created 27-01-2018
27 Jan 2018
By Barong777

Hi.

I have been trying ps now for a week as a free trial but when I wanted to cancel the renew it did not aloud me to do so as the network was down yesterday.

now I am actually subscribed on ps now which I don't need.

How can I get unsubscribed and refunded?

Hope you will help me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
LABELS: PS NOW
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Oran_Gina

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Oran_Gina
Accepted Solution

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-...

When can I cancel my subscription?

Active subscriptions can be cancelled up to 24 hours before the scheduled renewal date.

You can find the renewal dates for each of your subscriptions by heading to [Account Management] > [Services List] on your PlayStation system. Once auto renewal has been switched off, subscription features will terminate on the renewal date.

If a subscription is cancelled within 24 hours of its scheduled renewal date, the PSN account will be charged for the next subscription period. In this case, you will retain access to the subscription service until the next renewal date.

How do I cancel a subscription?

For step by step instructions on cancelling a subscription, select the device you will be using to access your account.

PlayStation 4

1. Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [PlayStation Subscriptions]. 
  2. Select the subscription you want to cancel. 
  3. Select [Turn Off Auto-Renew].

If you change your mind, you can [Turn On Auto-Renew] before the expiry date using the same method

Web Browser

1. Sign in to PSN account management
  2. Go to the Media tab and select the media type from the menu on the left of the screen 
  3. Select the subscription you wish to cancel and click [Cancel Automatic Renewal]. 

You can ‘Restart Automatic Renewal’ before the expiry date of the current subscription. Just follow the same method to do this.

Refunds are covered here - https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/play...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Starblood

56%
02 Rank
Progress
Starblood
Oran_Gina
Accepted Solution

I cannot turn off auto renew and, despite your support hours advertised, neither live chat nor telephone help are available within the hours stated. This is not acceptable.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Oran_Gina

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Oran_Gina
Starblood
Accepted Solution

Why can't you turn it off? It's pretty straightforward. 

They aren't my hours btw, I don't work for Sony.

I didn't mention any times either but I know twitter is down due to the weather currently. I'd imagine this may have impacted on other areas of support in the UK as well.

Now, if you'd like some help to figure out why you can't turn it off yourself, then I'm sure we members of the public here can try to help you figure it out. 

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Starblood

56%
02 Rank
Progress
Starblood
Oran_Gina
Accepted Solution

Sorry, for any misunderstanding. For some perverse reason the "turn off auto renew" just hangs on my PS4 without actioning. Not to worry, I worked out how to do it on PC in the end. My issue about the hours of opening is with Sony as they state particular hours but also state, even though clearly within those hours, that they are closed. I was hoping someone could shed light on this.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Starblood
Accepted Solution

The current artic weather in the UK and parts of the EU are unfortunately affecting support at the moment.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

renegadeash22

52%
02 Rank
Progress
renegadeash22
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Foz736735

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Foz736735
Accepted Solution

Same issue here trying to cancel auto renew for a week now and it will not let me.  I have tried on pc and ps4.  Neither is working properly

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel