ColinMac42

47%
02 Rank
Progress

Bring back wallet usage for playing PS Now

3 Replies 149 Views Created 3 weeks ago
24 Jan 2019
By ColinMac42

I've heard they used to allow funds from wallet to use this service. What in God's name made them change that policy. I've never used any type of card for purchases on any console for any company and over the years I've spent a few thousand pounds easily. Never going to use card details in future so why not give the option to use wallet funds again. Bet I'm not the only person who uses only pre paid cards so I imagine Sony must be missing out on making a small fortune. Oh well can only hope they change there minds at some point.

0 Kudos
LABELS: PS NOW
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Accepted Solution

Never has done it's subscription service like PlayStation Plus you need a valid credit card or debit card registered to your account, however if you do have funds in your PSN account wallet it will take them first before your registered payment method. 

If you have a unique password,setup, two step verification and enable password at the checkout your registered payment cards should be perfectly safe.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/my-account/login-details-and-verification/ps...

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ColinMac42

47%
02 Rank
Progress
ColinMac42
Accepted Solution

That's a shame. Think if they allowed the use of wallet funds they would probably find a lot more people using the service. Anyway thanks for the quick reply.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
ColinMac42
Accepted Solution

It's a subscription service just like Netflix and Now TV which work very similar, you can prepay both of them services with vouchers and gift cards but they'll still want card details on file. 

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel