potatoman1212

21%
02 Rank
Progress

PS NOW on PC - PS4 games won't run

3 Replies 678 Views Created 27-04-2018
27 Apr 2018
By potatoman1212

I have a problem with running PS4 games on PS NOW for PC. Every time I try to run the game, after "preparing game" i get "The PS Now game was closed because the connection to the server was lost". I'm trying to run God of War III Remastered for two days now and I get the same error every time but same happens with any other PS4 game. PS3 games work just fine without any problems or lag, so I guess that there is no problem with my connection.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? 

0 Kudos
LABELS: PS NOW
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Miggy091983

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Miggy091983
Accepted Solution

I'm having a similar issue. Except my ps4 games will load up but none of the buttons respond minus my ds4 ps home button. However, all that allows me to do is close the game session. I have tried a few PS4 titles and they all respond the same way where I can load the game however, none of the buttons respond in-game. It worked for me for 2 days and then just stopped. I too wanted to play God of War 3 remastered on my laptop but can't because of this. Sadly, judging by your post which was over 6 months ago and the countless forums I've come across that state they are experiencing the same issues or similar I don't expect a response on this forum nor a solution. I would even settle for we are aware of the issue and working on a solution but figured I would throw a hail mary and MAYBE get some type of response. Also made a bug issue as well on the first page of the forums. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Miggy091983

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Miggy091983
Miggy091983
Accepted Solution

Posted this in the bug post but wanted to have as many people as I can see this to help them. 

I solved my problem and maybe this will help others who come across this issue of the buttons not working on ps4 games. I had two different things work for me. 

1. Try different ps4 games till you find one that will work with the buttons and then go back to the ps4 game that didn't work before. 50% chance that works as I had a bunch of hit and misses.

2. This I believe is the true problem when you launch into the ps4 game for whatever reason ps now believes there is no controller connected at the time even with the ps home button working. But if you unplug the cable and then plug it back in the ps4 games realizes there is a controller connected and the game works with no more issues. However, I did discover when you are done playing the game and want to go back to the navigation screen of ps now you have to again hit the control the navigation through the controller. This has worked for me 100% of the time. I hope this helps others who are looking to play ps4 games on their ps now subscription. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
22%
02 Rank
Progress
ratata1raatatata
Accepted Solution

I also faced such a problem, as described above, the game starts but no button responds, I started the game steep and the buttons did not react there, I wanted to accept it because I have dualshock 3 and not 4, but I remembered that I could play on my own dualshock 3, and began to look for a solution, and partially found it, I noticed such a feature if you use the gamepad control in ps now, the gamepad in the game does not work, and if you use the mouse control in ps now, then the gamepad in the game can earn

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel