95%
08 Rank
Progress

PS Plus Hall Of Fame & European Champions

[ Edited ]
91 Replies 17,531 Views edited 04-11-2015
08 Jun 2015
By Syph33r

Introducing the PlayStation Plus Hall of Fame.

In celebration of our 5th Anniversary with PlayStation Plus, we are introducing the PlayStation Plus Hall of Fame. Any gamers who compete and win, in our PlayStation Plus Challenges will now be recorded with a place in our coveted Hall of Fame - for all PlayStation gamers to gaze upon with jealousy.

But what about those that don't win?

Not to worry, as long as you compete within our PlayStation Plus Challenges we will be rewarding you with Plus Points. Simply click the Leaderboard icon at the top of the Hall of Fame page above. The amount of points you gain will be specified within the Challenge pages themselves. If not, the point breakdown is as follows;

• Participate in an activity or competition = 1 point
  • Place 3rd in an activity or competition = 2 points
  • Place 2nd in an activity or competition = 3 points
  • Win an activity or competition = 4 points
  • Win a European event = 5 points

So do you have what it takes, to become the next PlayStation Plus Champion? Check out the PS Plus board to see what PS Plus Challenges are currently running.

Welcome to the PlayStation Plus European Champions Leaderboard!

original (1).jpg

Here is where we honour our best and most noble PS Plus European Champions. All of the champions in this leaderboard have won an event on a European level, beating all of the opposition from around the continent! 

We run European-wide events every so often, so for the chance of competing to earn a place in our leaderboards, check the PS Plus board regularly!

FIFA 15 Tournament, October-November 2014

original.jpg

European Champion:  @Euskdeivid l Spain es.png

Finalists:

de.png German forum - @fredd97

pl.png Polish forum - @kowal3310

fr.png French forum - @LeJay9

it.png    Italian forum - @mikidb

ru.png    Russian forum - @iIMoReMaNIi

gb.png    English forum - @iDesign93

PT.png    Portuguese forum - @Batista99_PT

gr.png    Greek forum - @giannhsCR7

Winner Interview

1) Congratulations for your victory in the tournament. Could you introduce yourself to us? How old are you? Where are you from? How did you hear about the tournament? How long have you been playing FIFA?

First of all, thanks for the interview! I’ve been always a PES player to be honest, but at some point I started playing FIFA 08. I’ve been taking part in competitions for two years now, and I won my first tournament with FIFA 13. Since then, I've been taking part in competitions every month.

I heard about the PlayStation forum tournament on Twitter and the idea of playing against players from all over Europe encouraged me to enrol. I love taking part in competitions, especially against high level players!

2) You were playing Chelsea while each of your opponents in the European Stage were playing Real Madrid. Is it because it's your favourite team, or was it a strategic pick to beat La Casa Blanca?

Over the last two years I’d played with Manchester City, but due to the change of players I decided to go for Chelsea FC this year. I am an Athletico supporter in real life and I would love to play with this team, but there is a big difference in terms of play and so I have to choose another team for competitions. Real Madrid FC is the perfect team for those players that like to play solo and dribble, but I really like Chelsea's defences. I think the most important thing is not the score, but reading and controlling the game well.

3) For the finale, the match ended in 2-2 draw and you had to play a rematch. The score was 1-1 at half-time, and then the incredible happened - you went on to win this game 7-2! Could you tell us a bit about it? Did you change your strategy at half-time? Did you simply enter 'the zone'?
The first match was amazingly crazy. My rival took the initiative in the last 10 minutes with 1-2, and I don’t know how I managed to score! Sometimes you need a bit of luck to win. I had back luck in when the score was 1-2, but got some luck back and scored 2-2.
The second match was less crazy. When I was winning 3-2, I had already studied my rival and knew what to do in order to win. I started pushing hard and I scored more than what I needed. It was a high score against my rival.

4) Do you have a specific organisation formation you use? Is it the same whatever the team, or do you adapt it to the team you play as?

I always try to play with the same tactics, and it doesn’t matter what team I pick. I like to play 4-2-3-1 taking control of the pitch and passing the ball as soon as I have the chance. 
If my rival still appears strong even after studying their defence, I change to 4-3-2-1 or I stay the same. It is crucial to decide on your formation in the first 10 minutes.

5) Who is you favourite player in each line (goalkeeper, defender, midfielder, attacker)?

Goal keeper - Courtois, no doubt he is the best.
Defense and laterals - Filipe Luis, Mathieu, Cahill y Azpilicueta.
Midfield - Ramires and Yaya Toure, they are the best.
Winger - Hazard y Robben. Even if there are better players, I personally like players who aren't too tall.
Offensive Midfielder - no doubt I’ll choose Ozil. Mezul is the best player in the world.
Attackers - Sergio Aguero or Diego Costa, it depends on the situation really.

6) Would you have any hints for newcomers to get better at FIFA?
The most important thing apart from training is being confident with all the movements - then you will know how to win. Having personality and your own style is also important. I prefer to play nicely, but If I have to change my ways in order to win I’ll do so.

7) Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer our question. We hope to see you soon in the next PlayStation Plus FIFA challenge we will organise!

Thank you guys, it was a pleasure to answer your questions. Without a doubt, I’ll join the next EU tournament!

Battlefield: Hardline Challenge, April-May 2015

original (1).jpg

European Champion:   @grande1977 l Portugal PT.png

Finalists:

de.png German forum -  @Oni_Homer

de.png German forum - @Makes87

pl.png Polish forum - @EllPanczito

fr.png French forum - @patchulee

fr.png French forum - @S-kort_44

fr.png French forum - @KronoS-_-Mat

fr.png French forum - @oldincher

it.png    Italian forum - @mergo1983

it.png    Italian forum - @xLore95x

gb.png    English forum - @ReesFitz92

PT.png    Portuguese forum - @D-Nomex

gr.png    Greek forum - @Mike-13-GR

gr.png    Greek forum - @SotirisSrt1988

Winner Interview

1) Which Battlefield was the first you played, and when was it?
The first Battlefield game I played was Battlefield 4 on the PS3, roughly one and a half years ago.

2) How many Battlefield games have you played since?

Two.

3) What is your favourite class and why?

Operator is my favourite because I think it is quite versatile. You have assault rifles and carbines that can be combined with the SMG. Plus, we also have the opportunity to reanimate our team mates. Therefore, their deaths won’t be counted! ;)

4) What is your favourite weapon and why?

I personally like the M16A3. It’s a stable weapon with good precision – you can kill without wasting much ammunition.

5) Would you call yourself a team player, or a lone wolf when it comes to playing FPS?

It depends on the game, but as I am more a TDM player I would call myself a lone wolf. I do play a lot as a team, but usually my mates say I’m too quick and agile, thus impossible to play with as they don’t have the same rhythm and style. 

6) For Battlefield: Hardline, would you choose to be with the police, or with the criminals?

Criminals… :) It’s quite easy and quick to reanimate your team mates. 

7) What was the hardest moment during the competition? Who was your fiercest opponent?

Without a doubt, it was the first game as Patchulee my fiercest opponent. He plays very well, I must confess. I didn’t enjoy it when I came in second and the communication between us was a bit cold. However… once the ice is broken all was fine – it was almost a party! XD I enjoyed this tournament.

Project CARS International Challenge, June-August 2015

english.jpg

European Champion: @TSRacing_Atho l France france.png

Finalists:

de.png   German forum: @xX_Pedda_Xx

fr.png

French forum: @Tomtomdu12

fr.png

French forum: @STD-RS_SmOky_FRA

fr.png

French forum: @eMs_MonoPouce

es.png

Spanish forum: @project_654654

Dutch forum: @CPS-3 

gr.png   Greek forum: @ReachTheStar

gb.png   English forum: @dpl8

ru.png   Russian forum: @RuS-6-8

PT.png   Portuguese forum: @Nunokouto

PT.png   Portuguese forum: @j_abranches

es.png

Spanish forum: @Vege-One

Dutch forum: @thedaimer

it.png   Italian forum: @edg65_

it.png   Italian forum: @Ninja73

Winner Interview:

1) Hello Atho, and congratulations again for your victory in the Project CARS PlayStation Plus International Challenge. How do you feel the day after the final?

Hello everyone! I feel very happy and proud. Everything went very well for me, and I can't dream of a better outcome.

2) You took part in each of the 6 qualification legs and then in the 3 final races. Among these 9 races you won 7 of them. What is your secret? Do you spend a lot of time customising your settings?

I was lucky because I had already raced on some of the challenge tracks with those settings before, which means I already had an idea of what to do. For the rest I didn't change much, maybe about 4 or 5 settings for each track, just enough for things to go smoothly.

3) Throughout the competition, several players followed the videos you shared of your times closely, trying to use them to improve their own performance. Are you used to sharing your times? Would it be something you would do again?

Of course - I share my runs as soon as I can, as that's also how I learned from the best. I believe it is very important to improve as you go. If anyone is interested you can follow my Youtube channel (link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkZWRzX_CHuMzS2yDyDEfEw) where I upload my runs.

4) Is there a race or a time in this competition you are particularly proud of? If so, why?

During qualification, I really enjoyed the Le Mans leg, where I had a fierce battle with SmOky. During the final I'm very happy of my run on the Nürbürgring GP where I raced consistently well without making mistakes.

5) If you were to give three pieces of advice to players who wish to improve their times, what would they be?

You have to be patient and not lose your temper. Always persevere, as your times will improve only little by little. Finally, try to remain calm and focused in order not to ruin your race in the last bend of the track :D

6) How long have been playing racing games? If there was to be one from Project CARS you prefer compare to other racing games, what would it be?

It will soon be almost 10 years, as I started with Gran Turismo 4. For me, Project CARS is the most complete when it comes to the level of detail in each of its game modes. Its best asset really is the carreer mode, which is totally different from other games.

7) Have you ever raced in real life? Maybe in a kart?

I've raced in the GT Academy twice, two French finals and a European one. I drove the 370Z Racing, the GTR, a one-seaterand I did a bit of rallye. All in all it was an amazing experience. I also tend to drive kart, but only as a hobby.

8) If there was to be a car in Project CARS you could take home right away, which one would it be?

Without a doubt the Gumpert Apollo S :D!

LABELS: PS+ community

Erm... I'm also addicted to twitter too @5ypher
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

turbogeek421

91%
05 Rank
Progress
turbogeek421
Accepted Solution

I think I've still got the #1 world score in The Hungry Horde... Does that count? :smileywink:

Re: Hall Of Fame & Plus Leaderboard

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RazerPhoenix

95%
07 Rank
Progress
RazerPhoenix
Accepted Solution

I need to step my game up! :smileysurprised:

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

TOTALFILM

• Award Winner
99%
14 Rank
Progress
TOTALFILM
Accepted Solution

#ЩЁЧКИСУПЕРГЁЛ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

gavsta72

• Award Winner
96%
15 Rank
Progress
gavsta72
Accepted Solution

It's an epeen leaderboard :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Syph33r

• MVP
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Syph33r
Accepted Solution

Points for August PS Plus Challenges have been added.

Congrats to @dpl8 for being our UK Regional Champ for Project CARS and @I---V6---I for winning our Limbo Challenge.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

guylian

86%
05 Rank
Progress
guylian
Accepted Solution

I'm in the Hall of Fame! :BigGrin:

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Online Support

LordRoss

• Online Support
LordRoss
Accepted Solution
Next time this leaderboard gets updated @ mention me please as I think I may have something in mind for the top runners :)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

furryhawk

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
furryhawk
Accepted Solution

Points on the table are wrong.

Not checking anyone elses, but I have at least 6. 4 for royal flush and 2 for super exploding zoo.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Online Support

LordRoss

• Online Support
LordRoss
Accepted Solution
@Syph33r give it a butchers and sort it out please.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Syph33r

• MVP
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Syph33r
Accepted Solution

@furryhawk wrote:

Points on the table are wrong.

Not checking anyone elses, but I have at least 6. 4 for royal flush and 2 for super exploding zoo.

I believe the reason is because Royal Flush challenge (April) was prior to us making the Plus Points board, as we only established the strict point system at the time of it's creation (June I believe), and the winners prior in the year I gave a limited amount of points.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

furryhawk

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
furryhawk
Accepted Solution

Then why would it be included on any hall of fame? Whatever. Can you just remove me from both please?

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Cjarsa

• Beta Tester
90%
05 Rank
Progress
Cjarsa
Accepted Solution

@furryhawk wrote:

Then why would it be included on any hall of fame? Whatever. Can you just remove me from both please?

Cheers.

I think we're going to do an annual reset, so it'll start afresh in January anyway.

I've combined our two leaderboard threads as they were pretty much the same thing, and so all our champions can be glorified in the same place ^^

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

hayzink

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
hayzink
Accepted Solution

@Cjarsa wrote:

@furryhawk wrote:

Cheers.

I think we're going to do an annual reset, so it'll start afresh in January anyway.

I've combined our two leaderboard threads as they were pretty much the same thing, and so all our champions can be glorified in the same place ^^

whats on the challenge slate for this month?

and when is the table updated?

0 Kudos

Community service. Removed my sig to save your data

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

TOTALFILM

• Award Winner
99%
14 Rank
Progress
TOTALFILM
Accepted Solution

Hope it will be not about BG&E or WD2.

Complete first one long time ago(My fav game ever, btw), and just start second this may.

@Syph33r, Beyond Good and Evil is all about photography.

Maybe some contest in "Real life"?

0 Kudos

#ЩЁЧКИСУПЕРГЁЛ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Online Support

LordRoss

• Online Support
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

Thanks @ReesFitz92 for representing the UK Forums in the Battlefield event :)

As for the FIFA event here is a quick glance at our UK champion @iDesign93

UK_Idesign.jpg

Re: European Champions Leaderboard

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mergo1983

• MVP
96%
10 Rank
Progress
mergo1983
Accepted Solution

Congratulations to the winners of Fifa15 and Battlefield Hardline:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

Rif.: European Champions Leaderboard

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Syph33r

• MVP
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Syph33r
Accepted Solution

Congrats to you both, and everyone who took part :)

0 Kudos

Re: European Champions Leaderboard

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

kankileyta

• Beta Tester
95%
09 Rank
Progress
kankileyta
Accepted Solution
Congratulations
You are good players :)
0 Kudos

Ynt: European Champions Leaderboard

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ReachTheStar

83%
03 Rank
Progress
ReachTheStar
Accepted Solution

Congratulations to every driver who made it to the Finals of Project Cars and to those who didnt....

0 Kudos

Απ: European Champions Leaderboard

Team Refuse Official Gamer

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

furryhawk

• Award Winner
100%