BLOWNVEE80K

23%
02 Rank
Progress

Pre order payments

2 Replies 126 Views Created 15-09-2015
15 Sep 2015
By BLOWNVEE80K

Has anyone else received email say they have cancelled their pre ordered game due to funds unavailable. Got a previous email about the problem and tried for last to days and keep getting credit card invalid yet I purchase all day long with it on line without a problem changed details to anothr card same thing change to paypall and still wont accept, so now I miss out on all the pre order goodies and have to wait till I can get down to the store to buy a gift card and redem its code and if that stuffs up then its time to tear someone a new one !

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

redtiger007

95%
04 Rank
Progress
redtiger007
Accepted Solution

Hey,

You're not the only one having problems with a previously good credit card, this seems to be happening to a lot of people including me. It seems you're account may have been falsely flagged by the Sony 'fraud protection system', thereby blocking your account and stopping you using either credit cards or paypal accounts.

The only thing you can do is stop trying immediately otherwise the block will last longer. I had to wait 14 days before I could use a paypal account, I would suggest waiting 7 days and then trying a paypal account.

0 Kudos

Re: Pre order payments

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

yasink

• Beta Tester
96%
04 Rank
Progress
yasink
Accepted Solution
and don`t worry about the add ons as there is a dlc pack on the store that only opens once you buy it
0 Kudos

Re: Pre order payments

just because you see my name does not mean I want to be added
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel