86%
05 Rank
Progress

PSVR Blurred vision fixed

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 3,247 Views edited 17-10-2016
17 Oct 2016
By winzentween
The solution to ps vr blurrirness...maybe. Which I've suffered from day one is as follows but I need help. My calibration eye to eye test has zero effect on my unit. No amount of tinkering can cause any difference. But simply by looking past objects they become crystal clear. I knew that something was wrong. Test for yourself. Go into tumble vr. Load up a level. Pick up a block. Look closely at virtual controller the card on it will state the material of the block It was always blurred for me but if you force your eyes to look past it then it instantly becomes crystal clear! No idea why....please advise and how to implement this in vr. Big shout out to reddit user antmusic97!!! Thank you :)
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Krisaim

• Beta Tester
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Krisaim
Accepted Solution

Forcing my eyes to look past things is not my idea of fun and doing this can't be good for your eyes. Simple fact is that, for me, arms, rocks, shark cage etc etc look out of focus and not crisp like others see. Something is not quite right with some VR units and no amount of staring will make my VR problem go away. :(

www.playstationonline.co.uk

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BenjaminBadness

84%
03 Rank
Progress
BenjaminBadness
Accepted Solution

Well i talked to a rep for like the 4th time today. Im still disappointed in the not so user friendly eye calibration. Easy to do, hard to master, at this point i figure the best a person (well many like me) can get, is the best settle for less measurements. Im aiming for mutual sharpness and comfort from both eyes. Like someone said earlier, it gets better every time as i return in small increments... But i still see the perfect spot in the lens that both eyes cant share at once. So even though we may be training our eyes... We just may be making them worse. Telling them its ok to train to strain. Nevertheless i have adjusted back to 77, my eye doc got me at 76. So at 77 i have found a method that seems to be best for me right now, and that is keep both your eyes aiming at the sharpest point and just work your neck rather than working your eyes. Look with your head, keep your eyes aimed at the sharpest part of the lenses and make a habit of it. Oh and keep playing less. Many of you may be doing that already... But im outta options, if i cant find joy in this... I will find joy with my 500 dollars back into my account!!!!!!!!!!💴💴💴💰

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel