By LordRoss

LordRoss

• Online Support

PlayStation VR Support: Fix & Replace

[ Edited ]
21 Replies 7,480 Views edited 12-12-2017
12 Dec 2017
By LordRoss

We can fix your issue or arrange a replacement for your Aim Controller or PS VR with our PlayStation online service tool. Give it a go!

https://hardware.support.eu.playstation.com/

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

slackbladders11

29%
02 Rank
Progress
slackbladders11
Accepted Solution

My vr headset keeps going on and off in games . The sound breaks up on all games as well . I’ve tried new hdmi cables and fault persists . I have to disconnect the control unit from the PS4 to play my other none vr games so as to have trouble free gaming. Your help appreciated, thank you. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Daniel4659

76%
02 Rank
Progress
Daniel4659
slackbladders11
Accepted Solution

Sound like VR Power unit faulty 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

slot39

42%
02 Rank
Progress
slot39
Accepted Solution

I went to play a game on the Vr and the lens has dropped to the floor and chipped it. I haven’t played on it much so not to happy. Any advice thanks

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tommyg0308

26%
02 Rank
Progress
tommyg0308
slot39
Accepted Solution

This has happened to me. Have you had it fixed. Ive contacted Sony today. Waiting for response.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funkubus

26%
02 Rank
Progress
funkubus
Accepted Solution

Your fix and replace system is a joke. I've been waiting almost 3 months to the day to be able to play my VR after sending it off to be repaired, this is all down to misinformation from Playstation support employees, and utter incompetence from the people at the repair centre. I've tried making a formal complaint for some kind of compensation, and that all fell on deaf ears. When my PS3 broke it was picked up by a courier service, sent off for repair/replacement and I had one back within 5 days. That one had a scratch on it and I was sent another replacement within 2 days! But not with the VR clearly, 3 months and I still can't play it because they can't send me out the right end of a frigging power cable! I wish I'd never bought the thing. 

Spoiler

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

paul5688clarke

22%
02 Rank
Progress
paul5688clarke
Accepted Solution

Problems when turned on says the cables are not connected and to keep it on the wire has to be in a certain position 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

chaddad

21%
02 Rank
Progress
chaddad
Accepted Solution

I’ve just inboxed and set up my PSVR for the first time, and the left earbud does not receive sound.

I've tested it with another pair of headphones plugged in to the PSVR, and the sound was fine.

I also tested plugging the PSVR headphones into my phone, and the left ear doesn’t have sound.

The headphones that came with the PSVR are faulty, can I organise a replacement pair to be sent to me?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Timursuperstar

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Timursuperstar
Accepted Solution

Returns Reference Number: S-i0wnyjvym

Dear Sir or madam
A few weeks ago I sent in your repair service the full set of VR Playstation in retail packing including:
Hdmi cables
Power supply with Power cord
Printed documentation (manual)
VR headset connection cable
USB cable
VR headset
Processor unit
Yesterday I received a replacement ps vr, but only:
VR headset and
Processor unit
All cables, power adaptor and Manuals is missing, so we can not start using that PS VR.
Please, can you resolve this issue as soon possible and send the missing cables and power supply.
Best regards,

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Oran_Gina

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Oran_Gina
Timursuperstar
Accepted Solution

This is just the community forum, you need to talk to customer support. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Timursuperstar

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Timursuperstar
Oran_Gina
Accepted Solution

do you know what is customer support email?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Oran_Gina

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Oran_Gina
Timursuperstar
Accepted Solution

It's usually better to ring, but it'll depend where in the world you are.

https://www.playstation.com/get-help/#!/

and 

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK should be able to get things moving if you're in EU region. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Timursuperstar

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Timursuperstar
Oran_Gina
Accepted Solution

Thanks for respond. I tried to call, but 40 minutes only waited when someone answered. unfortunately to no avail

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

herne_eidolon

87%
04 Rank
Progress
herne_eidolon
Accepted Solution

the page is a nightmare to navgate. I have sound cutting in and out in one of the ears due to a problem with the cable somewhere close to where it connects to the headset, but there is no option anywhere on the Fix and Replace page to get through to a fix being done for this issue, it just isn't in the list of questions for possibe problems. What exactly am I supposed to do then?

0 Kudos

-------------------------------------------
I am dyslexic, and a bad typist too. Please bear with me if my spelling's a bit off. I do try. Thanks.

I still really miss PS Home :(

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

sroy2577

22%
02 Rank
Progress
sroy2577
Accepted Solution

Hi I am having problems with my vr headset keeps saying connection problems all wires are in correct can you advise me please or arrange collection to get this problem sorted many thanks steve

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
kelvincostaadona
Accepted Solution

Ciao. Ho problemi con il mio VR. Non c è nessuna immagine vedo scuro quando riproduco i giochi. Ho provato a bypassare i cavi e collegare direttamente nell unità. Oltre ad essere tutto scuro, a tratti ci sono anche delle luci verdi nello schermo del vr. Mi potresti aiutare grazie. 

0 Kudos

Supporto per PlayStation VR: Correzione e sostituzione

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

herne_eidolon

87%
04 Rank
Progress
herne_eidolon
Accepted Solution

Can someine please direct me to the help phone number for arranging a psvr return. The replacement they sent me is hopeless, the screen and audio keep cutting out, and it won't come back on unless i turn it off and on again.

The fix and replace link with its very limited range of questions is completely useless and i get nowhere trying to navigate my way ti get to the returns option. When i had to return my original headset i found a helpline number where i Could speak to someone who arranged for it to be returned. Ive been going round in circles online for an hour now trying to find the number, but can't find it anywhere. This is an appalling way to operate. 

0 Kudos

-------------------------------------------
I am dyslexic, and a bad typist too. Please bear with me if my spelling's a bit off. I do try. Thanks.

I still really miss PS Home :(

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Argh_Mon

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Argh_Mon
Accepted Solution

Hello,
I bough new PSVR and found that only one headphone working. I connected from my phone ones and they play ok. It seems the one I got with headset are faulty only one earpiece playing.
Regards

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Phteve-the-Rock

93%
06 Rank
Progress
Phteve-the-Rock
Argh_Mon
Accepted Solution

Return it to the shop were you've purchased it from. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

six_foot_stiffy

24%
02 Rank
Progress
six_foot_stiffy
Accepted Solution

So I just had a REALLY weird experience with my PSVR processor unit.... I was playing Arizona Shootout (great game I just wish the PSVR could track my move controllers when I turned around to shoot zombies behind me...) and the screen in my VR randomly went BRIGHT blue (dang near blinded me lol) and then black and a little "HDMI" error popped up in the lenses. So I took the headset off and their was a slight amount of smoke coming from the back fan on the unit.... this made me panic and start rapidly unplugging the unit from my PS4 because I didn't want it to damage my PS4. SO while doing so the smoke stopped and it smelled of burnt plastic BAD in my house. It wasn't a lot of smoke but enough to leave an oder. Now I play my VR quite a bit... (more then I probably should to be completely honest so that poor unit was on like dang near 24/7 ) But I still think that its a little unusual for the thing to fail and start smoking a little bit. I tried to call Playstation about this issue but was on hold for an extreme amount of time....lol...so I was already upset and then having to wait that long to no avail made me even more upset so I took the unit outside and chucked it into the dumpster.. so after I calmed down I thought I'd look for a replacement part but the only ones I could find were sold on E-bay and Amazon for like $50-$95... I think thats ridiculous considering I payed dang near $400 for the whole thing. Im not sure what to do now.. I miss my PSVR it's a great way to pass the time. Has anyone had this issue too???? Im dumbfounded..   

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

warszawalegia

26%
02 Rank
Progress
warszawalegia
Accepted Solution

Hi.Unfortunately subscribe game or app. VR but don't have Google and equipment for this.Can cancel this?

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel