Problem Solved

View Original Post
01 Aug 2012
By Chadmyster86

Chadmyster86

84%
02 Rank
Progress

All Stars Battle Royale - November 23rd 2012 (Cross-Buy)

[ Edited ]
14 Replies 1,291 Views edited 02-10-2012
01 Aug 2012
By Chadmyster86

Coming Soon

name

One of the games coming out soon for PS Vita (hopefully late October) is

All Stars Battle Royale!

A fun-filled, action packed, multi-charactered, fight to the death (or until the time runs out) fighting game involving characters you may already know and love (or not).

Some of the Characters include:

name Big Daddy

name Fat Princess

name Nathan Drake

name Kratos

And one of my favourites (to destroy) is...

nameParappa

With other characters such as Heihachi Mishima, Sweet Tooth, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter and Toro to name a few...

If you know any of these characters and wondered what it would be like to beat them up, or wanted to use them to beat some of these other characters up, then this game is for you!

Keep an eye out on these forums for an update an the exact release date and we will keep you posted on the new games coming your way!

So who will you be fighting with to stay alive?

name

0 Kudos
LABELS:
PS Vita Games
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

crash987

• Beta Tester
96%
03 Rank
Progress
crash987
Accepted Solution

i say bring on crash bandicoot and spyro the dragen 

0 Kudos

Re: All Stars Battle Royale - Coming Soon

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Nomembrane

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Nomembrane
Accepted Solution

I agree with crash987, the game would be much cooler with both Crash Bandicoot and Spyro; essentially two very large players.  (How can playing a Dragon not be fun?)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

chanand01

63%
02 Rank
Progress
chanand01
Accepted Solution
YES! CRASH BANDICOOT PLZ
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

XMANTACLAN

25%
02 Rank
Progress
XMANTACLAN
Accepted Solution

guys Crash is in the game and tomba is allso in the game not sure about spyro but i know for a fact that crash is in it dont worry

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shakboy132

96%
02 Rank
Progress
shakboy132
Accepted Solution

1. Big Daddy (from BioShock)

2. Cole MacGrath (from inFamous)

3. Evil Cole MacGrath (from inFamous)

4. Colonel Radec (from Killzone 2)

5. Dante (from Devil May Cry)

6. Fat Princess (from…Fat Princess)

7. Heihachi Mishima (from Tekken)

8. Jak and Daxter (from Jak and Daxter)

9. Kratos (from God of War)

10. Nariko (from Heavenly Sword)

11. Nathan Drake (from Uncharted)

12. PaRappa the Rapper (from PaRappa the Rapper)

13. Raiden (from the Metal Gear sagas)

14. Ratchet and Clank (from Ratchet and Clank)

15. Sackboy (from LittleBigPlanet)

16. Sir Daniel Fortesque (from MediEvil)

17. Sly Cooper (from Sly Cooper)

18. Spike (from Ape Escape)

19. Sweet Tooth (from Twisted Metal)

20. Toro (Sony’s Japanese mascot!)

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

EVOVI12

• Beta Tester
98%
07 Rank
Progress
EVOVI12
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

"The All-Star" - Full Length - PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

crash987

• Beta Tester
96%
03 Rank
Progress
crash987
Accepted Solution

i have asked this in the ps3 part but thort i would post it for the vita,

if we were to buy the ps3 copy for the game, would we be able to get a download copy for the vita or will we have to buy both a ps3 copy and a vita copy.

i intend to get both the ps3 and vita copy but want to know if i buy the ps3 and vita game at the same time and find out that the ps3 has a download copy in the case, i would be ever so chezzed about it and would have to find a way to sell the download code

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

EVOVI12

• Beta Tester
98%
07 Rank
Progress
EVOVI12
Accepted Solution

Great news Crash987!

As per Jim Ryan's (President and CEO, SCEE) annoucement at the PlayStation Press Conference @ Gamescom, Cross Buy will be available for ALL STAR BATTLE ROYALE !

PAY ONCE FOR THE PS3 VERSION AND GET THE VITA VERSION FOR FREEEEE !

:D

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

crash987

• Beta Tester
96%
03 Rank
Progress
crash987
Accepted Solution

col i might have to do that, but the other thing is that if i get the ps3 copy it had DLC gor the game, will i get the same DLC for the vita copy or will it be a standed copy

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

EVOVI12

• Beta Tester
98%
07 Rank
Progress
EVOVI12
Accepted Solution

We’re thrilled to announce the inclusion of Insomniac’s Ratchet and Clank in PlayStation All-Stars! Given the wealth of tools and gadgets at their disposal, it made perfect sense to us to include them in our roster. This duo is strongest at mid-range, and they can cut off many points of entry with varied angles of attack. We made sure that iconic Ratchet and Clank weapons such as the Combusto Pistol, the R.Y.N.O., and Tesla Spikes are available for players to utilize on the battlefield. Clank joins in on the fight wielding his powerful Chronoscepter, and even Mr. Zurkon can be summoned to lend a hand!

Also joining the cast is Spike from Sony Computer Entertainment’s franchise Ape Escape – a character that was on our radar from early on. We here at the studio have fond memories of the original Ape Escape on the PlayStation, which was revolutionary at the time for introducing unique gameplay elements facilitated by the first Dual Shock controller. The Ape Escape series has cemented itself in PlayStation’s history, and it’s our pleasure to have Spike as part of our roster. He’s a well-rounded character that can compete at close range, or from a distance with traps and projectiles, including the classic R.C. Car. He comes brandishing not only his signature stun clubs, but also peculiar gadgets, crazy weapons, and, of course, apes!

Dante from Capcom’s Devil May Cry has also made his way into PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! It was imperative that a character with such a rich history and dazzling play style be part of the cast, and Dante fans can finally pit their favorite demon hunter against heavy hitters like Kratos and Heihachi. Dante’s offensive capabilities and mobility allow players to be creative in their assault, ensuring Devil May Cry fans will feel right at home hacking, slashing, and shooting their rivals into oblivion with devastating weaponry and stylish combos.

Lastly, we are pleased to announce that Media Molecule’s Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet is joining the rumble! Fans have been clamoring for his inclusion in our roster, and we’re more than happy to oblige. We had a panoply of items and gadgets to draw inspiration from in forming Sackboy’s moves for our game, so we eventually decided we’d give him a quirky and curious moveset that makes him stand out from the rest of the cast. He can produce various objects, gadgets, and tools that have varying effects when in play, affording him a distinct playstyle that is likely to catch foes off guard. Sackboy can pester enemies from a distance with his Cakeinator, and bounce them back to a non-threatening distance with a bounce pad!

We are also excited to show you our newest level, Stowaways, taken straight from one of the more frantic sequences in Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Stowaways is a unique stage that forces players to adapt to both long-range and close-quarters combat. The environment is constantly moving and changing, benefiting those who can quickly adapt. As usual, players can expect this Uncharted-themed level to be mashed up with elements from another franchise – which will it be this time?

name

We’re also really excited about the promotional pricing announcement for PlayStation All-Stars that was made at today’s press conference. For all of you that purchase the PlayStation 3 version of PlayStation All-Stars – at retail or digitally through the PlayStation Network – you will be able to download the PS Vita version of PlayStation All-Stars from the PS Network at no additional cost. How awesome is that?!? Now you’ll be able to experience all of the great cross-save and cross-play features that PlayStation All-Stars has to offer on both the PS3 and PS Vita at one great price. So if you haven’t pre-ordered your copy yet, perhaps this news will pique your interest. That’s all for now! We appreciate the continued support for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale from the fans. We still have plenty more surprises in store for everyone between now and our November 20 release date, so keep checking back for more news!

name

name name name

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

EVOVI12

• Beta Tester
98%
07 Rank
Progress
EVOVI12
Accepted Solution

@crash987 wrote:

col i might have to do that, but the other thing is that if i get the ps3 copy it had DLC gor the game, will i get the same DLC for the vita copy or will it be a standed copy

That's a really good question, unfortunately at the moment, I can't give you a definite answer. As soon as I have an update on this I will let you know :)

Cheers,

EVOVI12

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

twisterjamzz

80%
02 Rank
Progress
twisterjamzz
Accepted Solution

I played the beta and it was awesome, I'm definitely going to be having a lot of fun with this, the only thing is that the only way to kill an opponent is by using a super on them, also if your getting this NZGamer.com will be running a cool PS3/PS Vita Event for this game when it comes out

0 Kudos

Re: All Stars Battle Royale - November 23rd 2012 (Cross-Buy)

NZGamer.com Playstation Guy, Also Check Out My Youtube channel under 'twisterjamzz' for some Awesome Gaming Videos.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

EVOVI12

• Beta Tester
98%
07 Rank
Progress
EVOVI12
Accepted Solution

Hope you’ve enjoyed the PlayStation All-Stars beta. With just over three weeks left to wait for the full game, I wanted to share with you some of things we have been working on here in the marketing department.

First, let’s have a look at the PlayStation All-Stars European TV commercial! The spot is a celebration of the PlayStation fans and their love and passion for the PlayStation characters.

Before you ask – no Fat Princess is not Jack Black, which seems to be the burning question since our Russian colleagues posted their version. Check out our Facebook page for the director’s cut of the TV spot, with a little extra footage of ou....

Which All-Star are you?

Speaking of Facebook, today also sees the launch of our “Which All-Star are you?” Facebook application. This app allows you to see which of the 20 launch characters best suits you, based on some of your Facebook data. It looks through your profile and tries to match you up with your PlayStation All-Star persona. It does this by analysing your age, gender, how many friends, photos, likes, check-ins etc. you have on your profile. The application then matches what it thinks would be your PlayStation All-Star. Have a go here.

0 Kudos

Which PlayStation All-Star are you?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Nomembrane

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Nomembrane
Accepted Solution

Have you ever wondered what dev teams do after a game goes gold? If all is going well, often times they get down to business with DLC. And in fact that’s exactly what we have begun.

I’m here today to announce the first DLC characters that will be joining the All-Stars roster: Kat from Gravity Rush, and Starhawk's Emmett Graves!

In addition to the signature weapons you’ll remember from his duels with the Outcasts on Dust, Emmett’s play-style will also utilise Starhawk’s unique “Build-in-Battle” system, calling down help from the sky.

Kat’s approach turns gravity on its head with some mind-bending new ways to move as she positions herself for her unique brand of aerial assault. Together, they make up one of the most original duos in All-Stars.

These DLC All-Stars still have a long way to go before they’re ready to be shown off, but we wanted to let you know what the team will be working on now that we’ve gone gold with the main game, and that you can look forward to playing them… for free!

Yes, you heard that right. We’re very happy to announce these first two DLC characters will be free to everyone for the first two weeks once they are available for download early next year. That may sound a little tricky, so let me be clear: once Kat and Emmett are finished, we’ll put them up for download. They’ll be totally free for two weeks. The only limit is that you have a two-week window to claim the characters. Once you have Kat and Emmett, they are yours forever. That may sound like a lot to remember, so don’t worry, we’ll be back closer to their release to remind you of all these details.

Everyone at Superbot, Bluepoint and Santa Monica Studio has tried hard not only to make a great game, but also to keep the fans very firmly in mind, offering the most we can wherever we get the chance. So far we’ve offered exclusive free pre-order costumes, an amazing digital version for PS Vita at no cost when you buy the PS3 version, frame-accurate cross-play, and now Kat and Emmett coming soon for free!

We’ll have more information about these characters and more DLC news coming soon, so stay tuned here for more announcements, and thanks again to everyone that has supported us as we prepare to cross the finish line. Come join the party on 23rd November as PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale launches, and I’ll see you online!

0 Kudos

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale first DLC characters!

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel