ashmain

27%
02 Rank
Progress

Ps Vita Remote Play

5 Replies 1,156 Views Created 05-06-2014
05 Jun 2014
By ashmain

Has anyone succesfully setup remote play to connect to their ps4 system while being out of home?
Ive read so many threads and can never get mine to work. Some threads have suggested that this feature might not work in Australia because of our terrible internet speed, using remote play at home works perfectly and I rarely get any lag so internet speed can't be the issue?

0 Kudos
LABELS: PS Vita General
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shakboy132

96%
02 Rank
Progress
shakboy132
Accepted Solution

Hi ashmain,

Sorry to hear about your issue there.

Please follow the instructions here to setup remote play.

Remote play works perfectly fine for me therefore i don't think it's an internet speed issue.

A few things to bear in mind:

- ensure you have firmware version 3.00 or later installed on your PS Vita.

- not all PS Vita titles support remote play therefore please check the back of your games' boxes for the remote play icon and the description pages of your digital downloads on the PlayStation Store.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Re: Ps Vita Remote Play

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ashmain

27%
02 Rank
Progress
ashmain
Accepted Solution
Hey thanks for the reply but you didn't really answer my question, remote play works perfectly fine when im at home, if i try to use this feature at say a friends house or work it doesn't work at all.

I think its because of Australia's terrible internet speed. Thanks for the comment though
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SOLIDUS1978

30%
02 Rank
Progress
SOLIDUS1978
Accepted Solution
I have the same problem I think it BS, another problem i have encountered on BF4 and MGS V is when using remote play, it doesn't seem to save any of my progress on the PS4, so hours of game wasted, only to start all over again on the PS4
Like WTF! Man?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SOLIDUS1978

30%
02 Rank
Progress
SOLIDUS1978
Accepted Solution
I have the same problem I think it BS, another problem i have encountered on BF4 and MGS V is when using remote play, it doesn't seem to save any of my progress on the PS4, so hours of gameplay wasted, only to start all over again on the PS4
Like WTF! Man?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ashmain

27%
02 Rank
Progress
ashmain
Accepted Solution
It's pretty much because of Australia's horrible internet connection, it's such a joke, third world countries have faster internet speeds than us. As for your games not downloading I have no idea what the issue could be, I play nba 2k14 all the time on my vita and I've never had any save game issues, BF4 is extremely buggy though so that might be the issue
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel