Problem Solved

View Original Post
11 Jun 2011
By blackwiggle

blackwiggle

84%
02 Rank
Progress

What are the actual TEC SPEC's of the VITA? Can't seem to find anywhere.

2 Replies 234 Views Created 11-06-2011
11 Jun 2011
By blackwiggle

Everywhere I look for the specs of the VITA all I seem to find is marketing specs, telling about touch sensitivity, 3G etc.....not what I want to know.

I need to know two things basically, because they will determine if I actually go out and purchase a VITA.

1] What video output to a larger screen does it have?

2]Will you be able to mate a PS3 controller, either wired or wirelessly to the VITA so you can play games with it?

I basically want to use the VITA as a mini PS3 set up at home to play the VITA only games that are coming out.

Like Wipeout 2048.

Yes I know it says 2048 is cross compatiable with the PS3, but that is only partially true.

2048 will have a VITA version of Wipeout HD/FURY on it, that will be the cross compatiable section of the game, the new tracks and craft will only be playable on the VITA.

Which is what I want to play at home on a large screen, with a PS3 controller, as I find there's just too much going on, too quickly, to view on a small screen, besides I always tend to end up tilting the PSP screen at an angle that feels more natural [so I'm not haunched over the PSP like a cripple], but the whole screen disappears in the process,.

Not good when your racing in Wipeout.

So can anybody fill me in with needed info, or point me to a website that has it?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

smokeypsd

96%
05 Rank
Progress
smokeypsd
Accepted Solution
You can already pair a ps3 controller with the go through bluetooth. I don't see why they wouldn't include this feature from the start blackwiggle in much the same way. As for what it's gonna output to a screen we'll have to wait for further info. My money will be on 720p, at least and probably.

For what it's worth though black, it's going to have a much bigger screen than the current psp so even just playing on the thing on it's own right out and about it's going to be pretty nice for things like WipEout.
0 Kudos

Re: What are the actual TEC SPEC's of the VITA? Can't seem to find anywhere.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PllayStation

96%
02 Rank
Progress
PllayStation
Accepted Solution
That reminds me, I might give it a try tonight.
0 Kudos

Re: What are the actual TEC SPEC's of the VITA? Can't seem to find anywhere.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/2120-sony/
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel