Problem Solved

View Original Post
15 Aug 2011
By Jimmbow5

Jimmbow5

26%
02 Rank
Progress

What online games can we look forward to?

4 Replies 233 Views Created 15-08-2011
15 Aug 2011
By Jimmbow5

I was a bit of a late starter with the PSP and only bought one about 12 months ago from memory, but must admit that I love it and am looking forward to getting my hands on a Vita at the very first chance possible. I have a PS1,2,3 and PSP 3000. Out of all of them the PSP is my most favorite for its convenience, I can just jump on the lounge, put the head phones in and get into some Resistance.

I would love to know what the gaming will be like online for the Vita ( I guess I will find out ), I have not had to much experience with online gaming with the PSP apart from Resistance and Motorstorm (luv it all the same), but I think that is because I was a late starter. I imagine that the game play is going to get better as this is PS's second handheld to offer online gaming, but this time I will be involved from the start so am looking forward to some serious gaming.

Can anyone reccomend ( or for see ) some good online games that will be comming out?

Cheers

Jamie

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

qsp-venom

23%
02 Rank
Progress
qsp-venom
Accepted Solution

It depends what type of game you want to play online really. From launch most of the games have some type of online play. LBP, soundshapes, modnation, Wipeout etc will all have multiplayer, co-op, level sharing and all that, but if its multiplayer shooters you're after Resistance and the yet to be anounced call of duty Vita are your only real options.

For me ill be putting most of my online play into res as its the only online shooter 

0 Kudos

Re: What online games can we look forward to?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PlayB3yondCell

60%
02 Rank
Progress
PlayB3yondCell
Accepted Solution
You do know the PSVita will not support Multiplayer games via 3G - only Wi-Fi - look here: http://www.vodafone.com.au/personal/tablets/tablets/playstation-vita/index.htm - Notice "*Online multiplayer gaming is available only through Wi-Fi". The 3G functionality is primarily for Social Networking.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AzzAJones

88%
03 Rank
Progress
AzzAJones
Accepted Solution

Check out Unit 13, there's a thread about it in the Announcements & Community Events forum.

It's a FPS with online mulitplayer and some social networking features.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PllayStation

96%
02 Rank
Progress
PllayStation
Accepted Solution
I've played a few multiplayer online games and have found zero lag, surprisingly. I played people from Japan, btw.
0 Kudos

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/2120-sony/
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel