92%
04 Rank
Progress

Resident Evil 2 again.

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 441 Views edited 23-01-2013
23 Jan 2013
By foxsevent

Seriously when will this game be back for PS VITA, it was available when PSone support was introduced to PS VITA with the 1.80 update and it was working perfectly, then supposedly someone reported that the games was broken cause he wasn't able to change the disc and the game was taken down for PS VITA.

Even if that report was true which isn't cause the game does fully work and changing disc isn't an issue, so how long does it take to fix it?

If you guys want more stupid reports then here:

"Silent Hill" on PS VITA

Has minor graphical glitches with some stilt picture like Harry avatar in inventory menu giving it a green overlay and i don't mean the health indicator, would post a screen shot but for some magical reasoning we can take screen shots in some games while not in others.

When loading a save file a quick animation appears of Harry running, this should be a bit blurred but instead Harry is smearing himself on the screen.

Minor frame drops now and then.

Another one:

"Spyro the Dragon 3:Year of the Dragon" on the PS3

Frame drops throughout the entire game not big ones but enough to notice and annoy, does not occur on PSone, PS2, PS VITA.

I'm sorry i know this sounds like whining and complaining but it is annoying and it pains when a 2 years old cell phone can run PSone games better then "Sony" own device.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

I have raised this with the store team to find out when it will be back.

I will let you know when I have some feedback.

Rabid

0 Kudos

Re: Resident Evil 2 again.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

foxsevent

92%
04 Rank
Progress
foxsevent
Accepted Solution

Sorry but im gonna hold my breath on that, reason for that is the fact that we rarely get any answers from you guys, most of the time it's just "I see what i can do" or "i dunno" of course it's not the exact quote but i think you get it, even with this RE2 we don't rally know why it was taken down, the only thing we know form "Sony" is that it had a bug and people just connected this to a some guy post with the problem i posted above so i doubt well get an answer seeing as it is months now since it was taken down.

In some cases i can understand your position example CS;GO not released in EU, cause this could be due to developers/publishes problems but i highly doubt this is the same case with a 15 years old game.

Thanks to this reason i started to think that the only way we the loyal customers can get any answers is to spam the forums and emails with questions and complains.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dee-lete

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Dee-lete
Accepted Solution

i logged into ps store using US account on my vita & have the option to download this game to my vita, but i still can't do this with the game on eu store or still transfer it from ps3. what gives, why are there no "technical  issues" with the game in the US but there are with the US import version of this (i.e. the same) game. this makes me think that the only reason this game was pulled is because someone couldnt figure out how to swap discs & mentioned it on the eu blog. maybe i should just buy it again from the US store, sony would like that wouldnt they...

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel