43%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

80710092 - “An error has occurred. you’ve been signed out from the ps network”

53 Replies 175,613 Views Created 29-10-2010
29 Oct 2010
By frogurt1

i can't log onto the ps network for some reason whats going on with it ? it has'nt been working for the past 2 weeks

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Austinmd02
Accepted Solution

Visit the Fix & Connect online tool if you require help with connectivity issues on your PS4 system. 

https://connection.support.playstation.com/#/

But I reckon it's an ISP issue and 95% of the time the problem can be fixed by changing your DNS servers in your routers (preferably) or your PS3's network settings,try Google's or OpenDNS free to use public DNS servers listed below.

Google.

Primary 8.8.8.8

Secondary 8.8.4.4

OpenDNS.

Primary 208.67.222.222

Secondary 208.67.220.220

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Renze

• Award Winner
92%
03 Rank
Progress
Renze
Accepted Solution
Works fine here. Try resetting your modem/router. Unplug it from the power for a few minutes, then plug it back in.
0 Kudos

Re: 80710092 - “An error has occurred. you’ve been signed out from the ps network”

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tinkrebel

64%
02 Rank
Progress
tinkrebel
Accepted Solution

This error code is due to scheduled maitenence or issues with your internet connection. It's nothing to do with the psn or your playstation.

0 Kudos

Re: 80710092 - “An error has occurred. you’ve been signed out from the ps network”

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Austinmd02

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Austinmd02
tinkrebel
Accepted Solution

My internet is perfectly fine and it is still doing it. Now it's just saying The connection with Sony Entertainment Network timed out

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Austinmd02
Accepted Solution

Visit the Fix & Connect online tool if you require help with connectivity issues on your PS4 system. 

https://connection.support.playstation.com/#/

But I reckon it's an ISP issue and 95% of the time the problem can be fixed by changing your DNS servers in your routers (preferably) or your PS3's network settings,try Google's or OpenDNS free to use public DNS servers listed below.

Google.

Primary 8.8.8.8

Secondary 8.8.4.4

OpenDNS.

Primary 208.67.222.222

Secondary 208.67.220.220

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Open-Eye

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Open-Eye
Accepted Solution

Hi frogurt1,

The error message you are receiving is certainly a connection issue from the PSN or the ISP.

If you are still unable to log in at this time I would recommend a reset of your modem/router and your PS3.

If you are still experiencing these issues you will need to check your ISP for maintenance on their side as well as this is commonly a connection issue from the ISP if there is no PSN maintenance under way.

If you need further assistance you can contact PlayStation Support on 1300 365 911

Re: 80710092 - “An error has occurred. You’ve been signed out from the ps network”

Armageddon outta here!!!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bigbizzle770

58%
02 Rank
Progress
bigbizzle770
Accepted Solution

help on mine and my sons ps3 we cant sign in keeps coming up with 'An error has occured. You have been signed out of the PlayStation Network.(80710092) anyone else getting this????

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

stupidbunnysuit

98%
05 Rank
Progress
stupidbunnysuit
Accepted Solution

Hi there,

Error code: 80710092 -

This relates to issues caused by scheduled maintenance or issues with your ISP.

There was scheduled maintenance on Friday, but if you are still experiencing this error code, we would suggest turning off your modem and PS3, and turn your PS3 on after booting up your modem completely.

Then, navigate through Settings -> System Settings -> Restore Default Settings - this will refresh your home network with regards to your PS3 and its connection to your modem.

If you are having further issues, we'd first suggest calling your ISP to make sure there are no speed restrictions on your account, or anything else affecting the service.

Feel free to call your local support centre on the numbers below for more help.

Australia: 1300 365 911
New Zealand: 09 415 2447

-sbs

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SalvaToRE__Hp

27%
02 Rank
Progress
SalvaToRE__Hp
stupidbunnysuit
Accepted Solution

I did these steps but now when I try log in it says "the sign-in ID or password is not correct.

if 2-step verification is active, you must enter a device setup password into the [password] field. Check your mobile phone for a text message about your Sony entertainment network account. " 

what at does this mean? And what do I need to do please ? 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

farhad_raza

23%
02 Rank
Progress
farhad_raza
Accepted Solution
Hi mate its happening same thing to me also plz is anyone there to help me i worked more for mw3 and completed the whole multiplayer
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ThomasakaDes

90%
04 Rank
Progress
ThomasakaDes
Accepted Solution

I'm not having any issues logging into PSN, but after it logs in the issues come.
My friends' profiles are loading in really slow, their avatars loads after like 5-10 mins, and when checking their profiles the trophies and avatar takes a long time to load.

Earlier when I was in Mass Effect 3's main menu I saw that a friend had gotten a new achivement, I got curious and I clicked on his profile.
Then the PS3 crashed, I clicked on the powerbutton once and it biped(?), I then held in the button until it shut down.
I turned it on and it took a loooooong time before it signed in, I turned it off again before it had signed in and it biped again.
The second time I turned it on again it took a while before it signed in, but not as long as the first time. But the friends loaded in really slow.
When I clicked on some friends error messages popped up. Don't remember them, but one of them is not in the error list thread on here.

This week the friendslist has been loading slower, but not as slow as after this crash.
So is it the crash, my network or something else?

My network is working just as fine as always on my laptop and all other PCs in the house. It's always just the PS3 that is argh with net. 

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Aspeed02

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Aspeed02
Accepted Solution
Hey guys, I know it has been 2 years since this conversation started. But it just recently happened to me. I had my ps3 about 2 years ago. Then just recently I bought GTA V and started playing online. Then just a few hours ago, I was playing and the game couldn't load any mission. But I was OL then after that I got into a mission and it froze for more than a minute and I couldn't quit the game because the ps3 too froze. I turned it off. And I tried again, it happened again so I turned it off again by Pulling the ps3's plug because I'm just so *****. Then ye again it happened then after that I now can't log in to PSN. It always says, "You've been signed out of PSN" or " An error occurred...." and with this error: "80710092". Can anyone here help me? I'm in deep need. Btw, I've already tried alot of DNS combinations and still getting nothing. I honestly tried restarting everything from the plug to the main reset buttons of modem and router. I'm using Wired.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Geronimo9418

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Geronimo9418
Accepted Solution

Hey Aspeed02

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having there.

Could you please run an Internet Connection Test and post the results of that here? This is accessible by going to Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Test.

Also what type of internet connection do you have? (ADSL, 3G/4G etc)

Let me know and I'll advise ASAP :smileyhappy:

cheers

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TheKingFlex

41%
02 Rank
Progress
TheKingFlex
Accepted Solution
I restored default settings and it worked

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DFC2184

26%
02 Rank
Progress
DFC2184
Accepted Solution
Cant login to my PSN on ps3 keep get this...

An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PSN. (80710B36)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DFC2184

26%
02 Rank
Progress
DFC2184
Accepted Solution
I've restored default settings checked my wireless internet settings etc
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
jordan_rivera300
Accepted Solution

is it bcause of not a strong wifi socurec

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jajarasta23

23%
02 Rank
Progress
jajarasta23
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fishface305

21%
02 Rank
Progress
fishface305
Accepted Solution
If your still able to help I need assistance please
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

g3052188

22%
02 Rank
Progress
g3052188
Accepted Solution
Estou tentando baixar um jogo mais so da o erro you have beem signed out of playstation store o q fazer
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

InSight_2k

88%
09 Rank
Progress
InSight_2k
g3052188
Accepted Solution