02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Error code CE-34878-0

[ Edited ]
3,031 Replies 957,017 Views edited 13-04-2016
04 Dec 2013
By MikeBgsw

I've been getting this on NBA 2K14 since this evening. 

The game is completely unplayable. I know it's happened with other games for people and it happened to me on Battlefield yesterday but seems to be working okay today.

Still, if games are going to become unplayable, what is the point of owning a games console?

LABELS: My System
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Online Support

LordRoss

• Online Support
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

This means an error has occurred with the application.

1. Close the application, install the latest System Software and game updates and restart the system.
  2. If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive ("HDD") in your system, please re-install the original HDD.
  3. If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].
  4. If the error occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please use our Fix & Replace tool: https://hardware.support.eu.playstation.com/

View solution in original post

Error code CE-34878-0

[ Edited ]

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rinchhen85

44%
02 Rank
Progress
rinchhen85
ohnitram
Accepted Solution

Thats what i did! Just got a new one! I hope you did that too.

0 Kudos

Error code CE-34878-0

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

YoungRios

75%
02 Rank
Progress
YoungRios
rinchhen85
Accepted Solution

Did you get a pro? I'm at my wits end with this . I was going to get a new one also but wanted to make sure I isolated the problem down to the very end. Made new profile new hard drive . Safe mode steps 5 6 7 . Still crashes . 

0 Kudos

Error code CE-34878-0

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

FivtyLA

85%
03 Rank
Progress
FivtyLA
Accepted Solution

The funny part of that problem is, that all members who not can help you at least, forget about this issue (in my opinion, I must checked it out... to help myself in that way=to spend more money like a Bozz in the end 4 S.I.E.)

It starts at my first PlayStation4 system with this Error message in the first place at this time of first month I think... today I have a PlayStationBro & it comes every time...playing (starts my console for the first time in week & what must I check at first.. every day in my system storage is this f...  CE-36329-3 and so on and on....(Only the most recent 100 items are displayed in the error history)

I buy not a new One... no... today I life wit this code & think peculiarly in this time what I hopefully bring it on in the last years. .. it's tooo funny how I spend my time on this.....  haha, U can find my postings in maybe all PlayStation Chats/forums in de whole World... 😉 

0 Kudos

Error code CE-34878-0

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/FivtyLA.png

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tsunami3301

34%
02 Rank
Progress
tsunami3301
FivtyLA
Accepted Solution

what even is this cancer?

0 Kudos

Error code CE-34878-0

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

valeri0706

80%
02 Rank
Progress
valeri0706
Accepted Solution

Just had the error while playing Apex: Legends...

What I find bizarre is that this has been going since the release of the console in 2013.

In 5 years, not only it hasn't been fixed, but Sony haven't really come with any official statement regarding why it's happening and how to solve it (no, the "official" solution tips or reinstalling the game, rebuilding the database, re-installing the OS (etc). haven't really helped in any way). I am talking about a real solution or a patch fix.

I mean, time will soon come for the next generation of consoles and this error will have endured throughout the whole current one...

0 Kudos

Error code CE-34878-0

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tsunami3301

34%
02 Rank
Progress
tsunami3301
Accepted Solution

not a good sullotion just bought it!!! FROM GAME I MIGHT ADD 

0 Kudos

Error code CE-34878-0

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

monster7606

23%
02 Rank
Progress
monster7606
Accepted Solution

No matter how many times I download the holiday tip the USB driver everyone I try tip install it after it gets top 100% it says the files corrupt. 

I tried from the ps4 but it says my internet isn't connected and I cant connect it through safe mode 

0 Kudos

Error code CE-34878-0

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

leonpatrick0708

21%
02 Rank
Progress
leonpatrick0708
Accepted Solution

Werde aus Fortnite rausgeschmissen wegen Fehlercode CE-34878-0 weil meine Daten Beschädigt sind bitte aufheben bin og Spieler habe Zeit und Geld in dieses Spiel gesteckt kann auf keinem Benutzer mehr spielen 

0 Kudos

Error code CE-34878-0

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel