84%
02 Rank
Progress

"B00N" Clan

[ Edited ]
44,376 Replies 431,481 Views edited 04-08-2008
04 Aug 2008
By Rishi_G

Well looking at the success of clan noob I was thinking of starting a similar clan, as clan noob has quite a few members. Its a free clan and anyone can join.

On the likely event that many people don't join the clan (touch wood some do join) ill close the clan with in the next 7 days

this would also be a great rival for clan noob as both clans have similar types of members.

Keep posted and tell me if you interested!

For the clan to be created we will need 8 members including my self.

8 people to create the clan and more can join

1. Rishi_G

Message Edited by Rishi_G on 04-08-2008 07:51 PM
Message Edited by Rishi_G on 04-08-2008 07:52 PM
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

I enjoyed last night's games, yes. 'Twas good to see our front 3 all score and the team looked better in attack. Arsenal got a nice result tonight l see. 😀

I hope Dex has lots of treats ready for next week. Poor doggo, ha. So hyped for Red Dead now.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

They had a lovely display of Red Dead in Tesco this morning.  Yes very pleased with the win last night as was Dexie. 

I have stocked up on nice treats for him today couple of big bones , lots of nice Turkey and chicken and some Smackos which are like naughty treats.  

Hope you're all set for the weekend and looking forward to hearing your report on Red Dead

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Beavis is da man Vote Stu for PM :Thumbs:

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Hope you're having great week off with Dex. 👍

Played about 7 hours of RDR2 so far and the graphics are probably the best l've ever seen. The attention to detail is so good on normal PS4. I'm enjoying the story, had a few really good moments already and did a side quest  that was pretty funny. Interactions with people you come across is also cool.

Can't wait to play more.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

I watched Batman Ninja on Netflix. It's.. crazy, heh. A few bits l didn't quite understand either.

You can pet dogs on RDR2 and call them good dogs. Best game ever.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Funny enough I watched Batman Ninja and thought the same thing with some very odd bits in there.  Been catching up with Agents of shield that shows got pretty good considering its super slow start on season 4 now.

Nice to be back and get some routing going again but of course im missing him so much already and of course managed to get lots of spiderman in what a game that is

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Yeah might be a film to watch a second time to better understand it. The voice actor for the Joker was great. Shield season 4 gets really good further in. There was 1 episode in particular l thought was amazing.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Im at the point where Callson has said he will lead the operations and the other guy will be the face of shield i was like Ohhhhh Snap hehe.

The bit where the giant Robots battle in Batman Ninja was when I was like hmmm gone a  tab to far here guys this isnt transformers lol.

Last day of pups in his onesie then back to the vets for final check and sign off tomorrow so he can finally run around 

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Yeah the robots were kinda ***** for me, ha. Classic Japanese anime l guess. You got Dex wearing a onesie? He sounds so cool. 😃

Can't wait for the weekend. Got some bits and bobs to buy for the living room/kitchen and need to sort some other stuff out. Oh, and something something snowboarding. 😄😄

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Not sure why the abbreviated form of what the foofoo was censored for but heyoo.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

HAHA and heres me thinking you really really hated the robot scene yer i just think it wasnt really needed it was cool enough having ninja batman and Joker lol.

Yer that blue onesie the vets gave me to stop him trying to lick but my local pet store has some cool Christmas onesies so I will have to get him one of those for sure.

Hope you're all set for the weekend bud we cant wait

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Hello. Hope the weekend was good and Dex final check went well. I had a good shred session last night. First few runs were a bit sketchy while l eased back in, heh. Got a few more hours on some games and restarted Walking Dead season 4 from the beginning.

Fingers crossed Monday is a smooth day. 👊

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Yep hes all clear and running around the place and rolling on the carpet hehe its lovely to see him back to himself.  Very chilled weekend saw friends and the folks lots of dog walks also got very wet.

Short week for me this week as im off Thursday Friday off to Amsterdam and I cant wait.  

Glad to hear the lessons are coming on well you thinking of booking a snow holiday anytime soon ?

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Sweet how long will you be in Amsterdam for?

Winter holiday looking unlikely tbh. A mate has given up on boarding due to back issues and a few other buds don't have cash to spare or getting all Murtaugh on me "l'm too old for this.. " 😛 l need a new crew. 😞

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Fly out Thursday and come back Saturday evening looking forward to having a relaxing time but gona be missing Dex something rotten first time away from him 

Haha i had Leathal Weapon flash backs then "Im getting to old for this" so does that make you a young Mel Gibson then.   

Just trying to get through the next two days at work without taking on to much i can do this 

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Have a great trip, bro. Taking on the absolute minimum at work until then is the totally right thing to do. 😄

I'll be the Gibson character forever. Well, l intend to keep riding for as long as possible. Not something l ever want to give up. 😃 Got some good outcomes on a few projects today. My bosses are really pleased with it too. Woo.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

You are on fire by the sounds of it lets hope they pull you in the office today to discuss your payrise wooo.  Trying not to get to excited about the Holiday just playing it cool like oh yer I go away tomorrow lol.

Hope today is nice and smooth and need to pop to the post office to get some Euros exchanged.  

Defo dont stop boarding all the time your body can handle it then go for it i say 

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Sadly l don't think the next pay review is until some time next year. But it's something to add to my notes for when the convo comes up. 😃 I'm off next week so hoping to get a huge chunk of work done tomorrow. All of the bosses being off totally helps too.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Hope you're having a fab time off and getting as much as you like done at your pace.  My word its got cold after a very wet day yesterday its bitter outside so wrap up warm

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Indeed. I nearly went out this morning with the wrong jacket but opted for my winter coat before setting off. Didn't expect the drop off like this. Hope you enjoyed a great long break. 👍

The time off has been perfect so far. Got bits of 🏂 and gaming in along with some relaxing. Picked up God of War, Need For Speed Payback, and AC: Origins. *Waves at backlog* 

By the way, l'd recommend Train To Busan if you haven't seen it yet. The film is about a zombie outbreak in South Korea and is soo good. 👌

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Dam go you and I cant wait to hear what you think of GOW if you liked it even half as much as me your year has been made hehe.

Yep hats out warm jacket on , heating on while im out even pups is thinking twice about going out for a wee lol.  

Ah nice ok i will add that to my list sounds interesting.  Just getting the last couple of eps of Agents of Shield out the way now nearly there 

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

AAAAAAAARRGH

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
AAAAAAAARRGH
Accepted Solution

Have you been able to play any more of Spider-Man? I'll probably start GOW tomorrow night. Hoping to complete first play through of Yakuza 4 first, and that comes off my list.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel