84%
02 Rank
Progress

"B00N" Clan

[ Edited ]
44,386 Replies 438,080 Views edited 04-08-2008
04 Aug 2008
By Rishi_G

Well looking at the success of clan noob I was thinking of starting a similar clan, as clan noob has quite a few members. Its a free clan and anyone can join.

On the likely event that many people don't join the clan (touch wood some do join) ill close the clan with in the next 7 days

this would also be a great rival for clan noob as both clans have similar types of members.

Keep posted and tell me if you interested!

For the clan to be created we will need 8 members including my self.

8 people to create the clan and more can join

1. Rishi_G

Message Edited by Rishi_G on 04-08-2008 07:51 PM
Message Edited by Rishi_G on 04-08-2008 07:52 PM
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Yer it says im about 54% into the game looking at the trophy list i still have a lot of bosses to fight.  Exciting i hope you managed to fire it up yesterday and see the glory that is GOW.

Just two more episodes of Agents of shield left to go and just googled there will be a season 6 hehe.

Make sure you stay warm today its freezing outside

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Beavis is da man Vote Stu for PM :Thumbs:

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

Let us know how you like Shield's season finale. I'm really glad they renewed for another.

I'm pretty impressed with GOW so far. The combat is so satisfying and the boss fights are already great. How cool was the Stranger encounter. :D

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Yep just epic and suddenly out of no where the AI get tough then your trying to find better gear and talismans to make you stronger glad you're enjoying it mate.  

Walked into Tescos and saw BFV looking at me but I was like no not yet ive still got spidy to bosh and i really want to pick up Spyro trilogy at some point too.

I will report back on Shield for sure.  Hope you are all set for the weekend bud lets hope its fun filled

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Hope you had a fab weekend mate and got as much as you wanted done.  I had a nice chilled one with pups saw friends and the folks and town had a little Christmas market on yesterday so pups and i went to check it out.

Fingers crossed for nice smooth day today

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

Weekend was great, yeah. Had a fun snowboarding session, wandered around the Christmas market (way too crowded) and hung out with a few folks. Forgot to log in last night since l was watching The Walking Dead and next thing l know is bed time, heh.

I know what you mean with GOW. I'm up against more powerful enemies now and searching everywhere for swag. 😀 Encountered a dragon but backed away all slowly like nahhh, l'm good back here.

Did you ever play the original Spyro?

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

HAHA i was like that when I found my first Valkery i was like Um nah, nope Hells walked backwards slowly.  Sadly you will struggle for a while with Combat as the really good gear is near the end of the game guess they dont want to make you to OP.

What season you on with Walking ?  I just finished Agents of Shield that was good but slightly sad how it ended.

I played a tiny of bit of Spyro but cant really remember much so it will be like playing 3 new games to me which is good

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

Best way to play, right? Not gonna be as foolish as l was on Bloodborne. 😃 Found an upgrade for my axe and added a few bits to Atreus' loadout tonight. Arrived at l think Alsium?  Forgot how to spell it but man it looks amazing.

Episode 6 of Season 4 is where l'm at on TWD. I can't remember Spyro either. Might have bought one but mainly for my younger brother. I'm sure new game feel will be nice when you start.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Watched some vids on Spyro and its looking beautiful in a way im keen to get Spiderman done but then I start playing the game and think I dont want this to end lol.

Dam you still got a fair way to go on TWD then it gets better and better just keep remembering that.  Halfway through the week we can do this  

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

You might as well start Spyro and alternate between the 2. Get to savour Spidey over a longer period of time. 😃

As well as TWD l've been watching Narcos season 2. About halfway through and it's bloody nuts. The last episode l saw turned out so unexpected l was in awe. Really good stuff.

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Each time i come back to spiderman on the weekend it takes a good 10 mins to get back into the buttons and kicking butt again so i think i will just wait it out.

I watched a great documentary about Pablo and the stuff he got up to really was unbelivable just how much money and power that one guy accumulated.  They say they are still looking for money that he hid all those years ago  

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

Supposedly he buried some of it in the jungle. But yeah some of the things he did was crazy and despite it all, people in his home city supported him.

Have a good Friday. I got lots of chores to do this weekend but will otherwise be quiet. Streaming, gaming and sleeping as much as possible. ☺

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

If im online at the time i will try to catch your stream always fun watching someone you actually know.  I hope you manage to bosh all the chores off.

Friends over tonight , relaxing with pups tomorrow and bit of football and more pups Sunday I cant wait and of course lots more spiderman yay .  Hope you have a great weekend mate

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

The North London derby sounded quite wild, no? 😋 Sorry, by streaming l meant watching hockey, Netflix and football. Doubt anyone would want to watch my gameplay as l spend half the time just admiring how great everything looks. 😄

Both the Leafs and Liverpool won so l'm happy. Watched some more Walking Dead. Michonne is my hero. <3

Let's hope for a quick Monday. 😀

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

That game was epic so many emotions flying around and i woke up Dexie celebrating hehe.  Glad to hear you had a nice weekend bud and that both teams won thats always nice.  

I know Michonne is bad ass dont mess with her i think someone said in the comics shes the leader not Ric 

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

Ah, she leads the gang? Might have to look up the comics and see if similar to the show. Nice result indeed. The players will have a lot more confidence for another tough game at least. 😀

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Yes either myself or Ratty are going to need a hug after tomorrows match lol.  Hope you had a nice evening and managed to relax. 

Dexter was being very playful yesterday which was cute to watch and then every now and then coming over to me for a cuddle and back to playing again hes such a pup sometimes 

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

You taught him how to use a DS4 yet? 😛

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Hehe a specially modified controller so his paws can reach the shoulder buttons lol.  I have caught him a couple of times watching me game and i do wonder what hes thinking.

Hope you had a nice chilled evening glad we are halfway through the week and i got my fingers crossed for tonights game but i know its going to be a tough one 

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

Well it certainly sounded like a good game but with questionable defending. At least the unbeaten streak continues. 😋

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution

Haha it was very entertaining match and real shame we couldnt grab that last goal so close oh well we move on to the next game.  Good win for you boys last night as you had a score to settle from last season with them.  

Hope you had a nice chilled evening.  Not sure if i said but I started Parks and Recs on Prime and that show is really funny

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GezB-686

• Beta Tester
87%
09 Rank
Progress
GezB-686
Accepted Solution

I watched the highlights on MOTD. If only Mhiki's shot near the end was allowed. The audacity from that angle. :D Nice win for us, yeah. The rotation was a bit risky and losing Gomez is a bummer. Still keeps City in sight.

Parks and Rec looks great. I caught an episode and it was hilarious. Would love to see more of it. Got a few mates around on Saturday for a film night. Sicario and Han Solo are the choices. Not seen either yet. Have a nice Friday. 👍

0 Kudos

"B00N" Clan

A mended<
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel