View Original Post
03 Feb 2012
By WeeHez90

WeeHez90

97%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Problems with PSN after the most recent maintenance (2/2/12)

[ Edited ]
43 Replies 1,033 Views edited 03-02-2012
03 Feb 2012
By WeeHez90

After the 18 hour maintenance I now cannot download ANYTHING, and I cannot see my download list without getting an error code "80023102", is anyone else having this problem? Also why is it doing this exactly....did the maintenance screw something up instead of fixing things?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mandead0

32%
02 Rank
Progress
mandead0
Accepted Solution

@WeeHez90 wrote:

Hey everyone, I don't know if it's just me but it's back up and running now for me. You guys should check yours out too :)

sweet ill go check mine now let u know how it works out, hope it works really want my game i paid for. :D

EDIT: Yep mines working im gonna make the assumption now since we can confirm 2 ppl atleast are able to acess there downloads list that they have fixed it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Problems with PSN after the most recent maintenance (2/2/12)

[ Edited ]

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

b10n1x

23%
02 Rank
Progress
b10n1x
Accepted Solution

Yeah, I'm having the same problem with the system. Don't know what the issue is and I'd love to find out!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dislex666

26%
02 Rank
Progress
dislex666
Accepted Solution

Same here.

I bought all the Final Fantasy's, Sonic Adventure & Rayman Origins. Can't download it :(

You need to fix this, or you owe me $90+! I wanna play these this weekend!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shadow_walkerOZ

63%
03 Rank
Progress
shadow_walkerOZ
Accepted Solution

Welcome to the Playstation Network, the home of network outages.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RECON_BODYCOUNT

32%
02 Rank
Progress
RECON_BODYCOUNT
Accepted Solution

Same problem, can't check my download list in the PS store and i can purchase items but can't download them...Typical sony though, release a patch to fix one thing and ***** another....Guess theres another patch on the way..What a joke.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tremblemutha

26%
02 Rank
Progress
tremblemutha
Accepted Solution
yeah ik this is unacceptable, they take our money np & then refuse 2 fix problems in a timely fashion! perhaps its time we all got 2gether & made them understand that without us they'd have nothing. can any1 say consumer affairs!
0 Kudos

tremblemutha

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GI4J_72

94%
07 Rank
Progress
GI4J_72
Accepted Solution

I am having the same problem too. Can't download purchases or free games. In the download list nothing is there and it won't let you hit download again, it says (you have the game in your download list and hit download, when I go to the download area it is giving an error code 80023102.. 

Please sony fix this problem  

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Axe99

• Award Winner
92%
05 Rank
Progress
Axe99
Accepted Solution
Yup, same problem here - thought it was just because the maintenance yesterday, but still an issue today. Deffo keen to keep being able to access the store :).

@Shadow Walker - network outages happen everywhere, be they Steam, XBL, PSN or what-have you. PSN's had a rough year though.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shadow_walkerOZ

63%
03 Rank
Progress
shadow_walkerOZ
Accepted Solution

@Axe99 wrote:
Yup, same problem here - thought it was just because the maintenance yesterday, but still an issue today. Deffo keen to keep being able to access the store :).

@Shadow Walker - network outages happen everywhere, be they Steam, XBL, PSN or what-have you. PSN's had a rough year though.

True, but they seem tp have more problems than all other online gaming networks combined and I've never, on any other gaming platform, had as many problems as I have had with my PS3.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Axe99

• Award Winner
92%
05 Rank
Progress
Axe99
Accepted Solution

@shadow_walkerOZ wrote:
True, but they seem tp have more problems than all other online gaming networks combined and I've never, on any other gaming platform, had as many problems as I have had with my PS3.

XBL's had as many, although they had more earlier in the piece - this year has been PSN's horror year.  Steam was also a bit more hit-and-miss once upon a time (and had a hacking incident similar to that on the PSN not so long ago, but unlike the PSN the gaming media almost completely ignored it - biased much?  Yes, Steam wasn't forced offline, but it did have multitudes of user accounts compromised in almost exactly the same way as the PSN.  Just goes to show the bias in gaming media these days).  Accidents happen, and the newer the service, or the more change going on, the more likely (just look at how the new 360 dash messed with the colours on HD video playback - and MS were told of that during their dash's beta!)

That said, I'm not saying that this isn't plain and simple a stuff-up on Sony's part, and looking forward to them sorting it :).

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WeeHez90

97%
02 Rank
Progress
WeeHez90
Accepted Solution

Well at least I am not the only one having this problem to be honest. I hope they fix it soon, it's driving me nuts.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Skyflambe

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Skyflambe
Accepted Solution

Same problem here.. just purchased BF3, tried to do the online pass, it seemed to enter then nothing. Download List is not working. and EA support were unable to help and tried to send me to the online store.

I also tried to repurchase another online pass in case that was the problem (as the error I got initially was code is invalid or already used).... still nothing...

looks like it is related to teh download list and the store being messed up (seems to be there till you go down a few levels to things like the dynamic themes etc... then same 80023102 error pops up - same as when trying to get to the download list. Interesting it doesnt pop up in the latest lists at the front of the Playstation store

Any update from Sony if the maintanence is still going on, or if the Playstation store will be fixed soon?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

twibkidx

21%
02 Rank
Progress
twibkidx
Accepted Solution

Ok I'm not the only one.

Only thing weird with mine is that:

I click on Sonic CD: Full Game.

The next menu says Sonic CD: Full Game

So I buy it for $5.

however, after buying the download screen gives me the download for the full game UNLOCK!
THAT IS NOT WHAT I PURCHASED.

It is USELESS without the game.

I even went went into my purhcase history and it says i bought Sonic CD: Full Game.

Seriously Playstation, I would like either

A. My money back

or B. GIVE ME SONIC CD OF COURSE!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

OminaCaelestis

29%
02 Rank
Progress
OminaCaelestis
Accepted Solution

It's good to see I'm not the only one with this problem... Well not really good per say.

Hopefully my Soul Calibur V promo code hasn't been deemed invalid since it's a "one time use" and the PSN decided to give me the lovely message of "Thank you for using Playstation Store!" with no download.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

blakes-777

27%
02 Rank
Progress
blakes-777
Accepted Solution

Hey...you have just made me feel soooooooooooo much better!

I bought the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus DLC last night, received the reciepts for my £11.99 puchase, and a thank you message came up on my PS3 screen...only NO download!!???

I also can not view my download history and I can not download any demos etc from the PSN - in addition the PSN keeps coming up with the 'maintainence' message...what the hell is going on Sony!? come on, you are better than this!!

I want my DLC ASAP! - please sort this out!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

OminaCaelestis

29%
02 Rank
Progress
OminaCaelestis
Accepted Solution

I hope so too. I mean the DLC wasn't anything special, just the white and dark knight armour but there's no point in paying $50 more for a collector's edition if I can't even claim my DLC I paid for.

Btw, is anyone actually going to confirm the circumstances or is it just going to float around in the forums and go on for the next two weeks? I haven't seen any information about this elsewhere, not even in google searches.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

The_Num

96%
03 Rank
Progress
The_Num
Accepted Solution
I called playstation support last night and the guy I spoke to confirmed that bringing the PSN back online after the maintainence has caused the download list to malfunction. He assured me they were aware of the problem and were working on a solution (heard that before!)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WeeHez90

97%
02 Rank
Progress
WeeHez90
Accepted Solution

Well at least they are aware of the issue.

As to the rest of you guys, I'm just glad the only thing I wanted to download at the moment was a free demo, meaning I didn't spend money on anything....I hope you guys haven't lost your money!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

OminaCaelestis

29%
02 Rank
Progress
OminaCaelestis
Accepted Solution

That's good to know then. At least they know about it so they can take their sweet time to fix it, rather than not knowing about it, finding out later and taking twice the sweet time for a fix.

Not what I was looking forward to after being offline for almost 2 months, really want to try out the Twisted Metal beta!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

The_Num

96%
03 Rank
Progress
The_Num
Accepted Solution
I had been kinda looking forward to finally joining my friends in BF3 but, as someone has already said, when the game tries to access the download list to activate the online pass it hits an error. So no BF3 online.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Daniel_8964

67%
02 Rank
Progress
Daniel_8964
Accepted Solution
I suffer from this online problem as well. I recently bought Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX yesterday and went on my download list, it came up with the error code 80023102 as well. It is annoying and I am patient, so I guess I'll have to wait until Sony solve the problem themselves. Ah well... there's flaws in everything, nothing is ever perfect.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel