Tikita321

23%
02 Rank
Progress

Sound problems

3 Replies 825 Views Created 15-08-2013
15 Aug 2013
By Tikita321

Bought a new flatscreen and wanted to play with my ps2 on it. on my old tube telivision there was never a problem with the sound. but now i get no sound at all. i checked the connection a double times, but everything is fine. on both tvs i use the av multi out to scart as connection. but on the tv (löwe individual) - no sound. is there something i have to activate in a menu or a general problem? please help me :)

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

strangeplaice

• Award Winner
93%
10 Rank
Progress
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution
Does the TV have the red white and yellow inputs on it anywhere? If it does then you should use those instead as they offer a clearer picture than Scart.
0 Kudos

Re: Sound problems

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tikita321

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Tikita321
Accepted Solution

unfortunately, no. i can't find them on newer tvs. they do not seem to be installed. or do you know a good, new model?

or can i put the white and red cable (audio) into extern boxes for the sound and leave only the yellow cable pluged in?

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

strangeplaice

• Award Winner
93%
10 Rank
Progress
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution

@Tikita321 wrote:

unfortunately, no. i can't find them on newer tvs. they do not seem to be installed. or do you know a good, new model?

or can i put the white and red cable (audio) into extern boxes for the sound and leave only the yellow cable pluged in?

In theory, yes you can. If you have external speakers with the correct interface then you can do that. Or even use the Digital Out on the rear of the console if they support that. As for good TV models, anything by Sony, LG, or Panasonic is good. :P

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel