Problem Solved

View Original Post
14 Apr 2010
By xAllGunzBlazinx

xAllGunzBlazinx

49%
02 Rank
Progress

Resident Evil 5 "Rotten Egg Glitch" Help!

[ Edited ]
10 Replies 3,031 Views edited 14-04-2010
14 Apr 2010
By xAllGunzBlazinx

I know the games fairly old now but im working on my trophies and i need to do this to get my money up to purchase and upgrade all my weapons! If you could add me and help me with it, would be great help! Chrz

0 Kudos
LABELS:
xAllGunzBlazinx Trophy Card
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Squidooer

98%
06 Rank
Progress
Squidooer
Accepted Solution

Try asking in the GD Trophy Horders thread, here is the link:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-General-Discussion/GD-Trophy-Hoarders-BEST-THRE...

BTW its not a glitch

0 Kudos

Re: Resident Evil 5 "Rotten Egg Glitch" Help!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AziLeung

96%
02 Rank
Progress
AziLeung
Accepted Solution
do u want the rotten egg or loads of money? i can't remember which level it is cos i've not played it for a while. theres one level where u repeat and repeat and u should get around 25,000- 35,000 every time u do it
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xAllGunzBlazinx

49%
02 Rank
Progress
xAllGunzBlazinx
Accepted Solution

Im after somebody who has got some rotten eggs and willing to do this "glitch" with me.

I know its not a glitch i just say it because people know what im talking about, no doubt over half the people who has platinum for this game had to do this.

Everytime i mention it no one wants to know. I just really need help with it, once i have this done ive got my platinum, it shudnt take too long and will be really grateful if someone can help.

0 Kudos

xAllGunzBlazinx Trophy Card

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shaolinsword

86%
03 Rank
Progress
shaolinsword
Accepted Solution

rotten egg glitch?

The level where you can get a load of money is from the caves (3-1 I think)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AziLeung

96%
02 Rank
Progress
AziLeung
Accepted Solution
add me if you want. think i have a few rotten eggs but i've don't know the egg glitch or remember how to do it not played it for a long time. i'll give u a egg.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Braden_rules

47%
02 Rank
Progress
Braden_rules
Accepted Solution

@xAllGunzBlazinx wrote:

Im after somebody who has got some rotten eggs and willing to do this "glitch" with me.

I know its not a glitch i just say it because people know what im talking about, no doubt over half the people who has platinum for this game had to do this.

Everytime i mention it no one wants to know. I just really need help with it, once i have this done ive got my platinum, it shudnt take too long and will be really grateful if someone can help.

Lol I'm offended by this - I got my platinum the hard and honest way. (On my other account) and besides I didn't think that this glitch was possible on the PS3, only on 360...If you want heaps of money, multiple playthroughs with treasures help, and can be fun if you have a friend. Do you have infinite ammo? That helps with treasure whoring. But besides the rotton egg glitch I don't think there's any really easy way to get money. I made my money through treasures...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Squidooer

98%
06 Rank
Progress
Squidooer
Accepted Solution

@Braden_rules wrote:

@xAllGunzBlazinx wrote:

Lol I'm offended by this - I got my platinum the hard and honest way. (On my other account) and besides I didn't think that this glitch was possible on the PS3, only on 360...If you want heaps of money, multiple playthroughs with treasures help, and can be fun if you have a friend. Do you have infinite ammo? That helps with treasure whoring. But besides the rotton egg glitch I don't think there's any really easy way to get money. I made my money through treasures...

Me too, though I did do the so called glitch for some1 else who was just so impatient to get all the gun upgrading done before he finished the game on professional.

Is the Platinum really that important that you have to 'glitch' your way to it?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

dwad69

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
dwad69
Accepted Solution
Im currently working thorugh it the hard way as well :Lol: What is this rotten egg glitch, also played the game through twice but come accross any rotten eggs. Im currently playing through on the hardest setting so fingers crossed i will come accross some. Finally :Lol: Any tips on getting the build up trust trophy a friend and I are tying to get that as well so any tips would be sweeeeet :Thumbs:
0 Kudos

Beavis is da man Vote Stu for PM :Thumbs:

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

I also need help with this glitch.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shaolinsword

86%
03 Rank
Progress
shaolinsword
Accepted Solution

@dwad69 wrote:
Im currently working thorugh it the hard way as well :Lol: What is this rotten egg glitch, also played the game through twice but come accross any rotten eggs. Im currently playing through on the hardest setting so fingers crossed i will come accross some. Finally :Lol: Any tips on getting the build up trust trophy a friend and I are tying to get that as well so any tips would be sweeeeet :Thumbs:

I think with the trust trophy you just thank sheva/chris for healing/helping you

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel