07 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Music Unlimited content vanished

10 Replies 2,149 Views Created 04-09-2011
04 Sep 2011
By fski

Howdy.

I'm experiencing an issue with the PS3 music unlimited app where my album list has suddenly cut from 180 albums to 19. If I check the official site or access the service through my TV it's all there but when Iuse my PS3 they're just not showing up!

I've tried all the normal router power cycle tricks but no dice. Does anyone else have this?

(before you reply with 'get spotify' I already have it thanks) :p

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

@fski wrote:

Howdy.

I'm experiencing an issue with the PS3 music unlimited app where my album list has suddenly cut from 180 albums to 19. If I check the official site or access the service through my TV it's all there but when Iuse my PS3 they're just not showing up!

I've tried all the normal router power cycle tricks but no dice. Does anyone else have this?

Hi fski,

I've raised this internally and the feedback is that anyone having this issue can got through http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ . There is seperate technical support support set up for the Music Unlimited service, and looking through their site they have a customer service number (0844 369 0108).

If you contact them and raise the issue they will be able to deal with this through their tracking system.

Thanks,

Rabid

View solution in original post

Re: Music Unlimited content vanished

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

@fski wrote:

Howdy.

Hi fski,

I've raised this internally and the feedback is that anyone having this issue can got through http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ . There is seperate technical support support set up for the Music Unlimited service, and looking through their site they have a customer service number (0844 369 0108).

If you contact them and raise the issue they will be able to deal with this through their tracking system.

Thanks,

Rabid

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

fski

• Award Winner
97%
07 Rank
Progress
fski
Accepted Solution

Many thanks RW, I'll give them a bell.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WallyZ21

60%
02 Rank
Progress
WallyZ21
Accepted Solution

Yeah me too.

Exactly the same problem.  Experienced immediatley after PS3 4.0 update.  I had 169 albums and now I'm down to 19 as well.  I bet you can still see all the missing albums associated artists and your "shuffle all" function will still be able to access all your missing albums too.

I have sent an email to the UK support team but I have not any confirmation as yet.

regards

Walter

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ferrari_Ian

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Ferrari_Ian
Accepted Solution

I wouldn't hold out much hope on getting a reply to your e-mail. I did the same at the start of December and still haven't received a reply, not even an acknowledgment. Perhaps they only check they're inbox once a year?? Funny how they have no problem taking the tenner from my account every month!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ferrari_Ian

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Ferrari_Ian
Accepted Solution

Update: I phoned Sony UK about the problem and spoke to someone who said they would look into it and ring me back. I'm still waiting on the return call but all my albums have now reappeared on the PS3 so someone must have sorted it at long last. I got the number on Sony's 'contact us' page.

@Ferrari_Ian wrote:

I wouldn't hold out much hope on getting a reply to your e-mail. I did the same at the start of December and still haven't received a reply, not even an acknowledgment. Perhaps they only check they're inbox once a year?? Funny how they have no problem taking the tenner from my account every month!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

avtaarsingh

21%
02 Rank
Progress
avtaarsingh
Accepted Solution

sorry for piggy backing, but rather than start a new thread this topic exactly reflects my question. 

I too have noticed that certain songs/artists are no longer showing in the music unlimited app regardless of how i access it.

example: searching for 'Led Zeppelin' yields no official songs and i know it was there because after hearing the BBC Sessions live album i went out and bought it. 

Anyone else notice this?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ferrari_Ian

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Ferrari_Ian
Accepted Solution

I'm having the exact same issue as fisk in that only 19 albums will show when I access through the PS3 but all 78 albums in my library are there on the PC. This problem only arose after the last update to the service so I guess therein lies the problem. Anyone find a solution yet?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

fski

• Award Winner
97%
07 Rank
Progress
fski
Accepted Solution

@Ferrari_Ian wrote:

I'm having the exact same issue as fisk in that only 19 albums will show when I access through the PS3 but all 78 albums in my library are there on the PC. This problem only arose after the last update to the service so I guess therein lies the problem. Anyone find a solution yet?

It wasn't resolved for me despite my efforts Ian, in the end I unsubscribed.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

sivjack25

22%
02 Rank
Progress
sivjack25
Accepted Solution

hi guys,

i am from india

when i checked my ps3 store i dint find vidzone netflix and music unlimited services in my store. i am a playstation plaus member 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
96%
06 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

@sivjack25 wrote:

hi guys,

i am from india

when i checked my ps3 store i dint find vidzone netflix and music unlimited services in my store. i am a playstation plaus member 

You won't.

SCEE is divided into Many different shop locations and Not all content is allowed to be sold in those locations. The content Providers ((not SCEE) Won't allow it.

Netflix is North America ( NA ), UK and IE only as an example.

0 Kudos

My PS4 Life is a EU service only and not for any other region of account. Service is IP address geo/location blocked...

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

From SIEE blog "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." for firmware 4.50

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required. Java script failure in remote play at login is IE render engine setting in IE security set to off... turn it on...

Finaly got my Beta badge back took long enough...
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel