40%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

psn sign out

7 Replies 2,086 Views Created 20-10-2013
20 Oct 2013
By Mogz-uk

Every time i sign into psn it lasts for all of 5 mins and then signs me out, i can sign straight back in but the same problem happens. connection test is strong dose not lose signal and the wireless wifi signal is strong too.(dont have any problems connecting anything else) also when i sign in i lose all my friends from the list. this has happened ever since the latest update, i have tried everything even changed my wirless router with no luck.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mogz-uk

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Mogz-uk
Accepted Solution

to anyone reading this i think ive solved the problem, sony told me to turn everything off and unplug disconect battery if its a wireless and leave it for a good 10 minutes, also told me to disable the media connection in network settings as you dont need this for online play. before being told this by sony i pulled the plug on the system in anger and when rebooting got the "this system was not turned off properly" message, to which it then restored settings. this has seemed to of worked ive been online for well over an hour with no problems. dont know if it was one or all of what i did but help this help anyone else with the same problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: psn sign out

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

OrdosAlpha

• Beta Tester
97%
07 Rank
Progress
OrdosAlpha
Accepted Solution

Tried power cycling your modem?

0 Kudos

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mogz-uk

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Mogz-uk
Accepted Solution

to anyone reading this i think ive solved the problem, sony told me to turn everything off and unplug disconect battery if its a wireless and leave it for a good 10 minutes, also told me to disable the media connection in network settings as you dont need this for online play. before being told this by sony i pulled the plug on the system in anger and when rebooting got the "this system was not turned off properly" message, to which it then restored settings. this has seemed to of worked ive been online for well over an hour with no problems. dont know if it was one or all of what i did but help this help anyone else with the same problem.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

hnhassan

43%
02 Rank
Progress
hnhassan
Accepted Solution

Worked for me with the same issue

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

S1M0N_AZAR1

92%
03 Rank
Progress
S1M0N_AZAR1
Accepted Solution
Sorry, I just made another topic about this. I too am getting this issue.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

STEF_LUMLEY

25%
02 Rank
Progress
STEF_LUMLEY
Accepted Solution

this is happening to me too! driving me mad! theres nothing wrong with my internet connection at all, hense why im sat on my laptop typing this! ive tried rebooting and all that stuff.. anyone know how i can get in touch with sony? i keep getting error 8002ad36 after 5 mins of playing or 15mins and some days it just doesnt do it at all. ive read online on lots of forums that this is not an issue with us (the players) but PSN itself... anyone else agree? how do i speak to them directly so i can get an answer!?....... i hate xbox joypads but im seriously contemplating buying one so this doesnt happen to me its winding me up that much!!!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mogz-uk

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Mogz-uk
Accepted Solution
I do have to agree that it is a problem on Sonys side. So many people at the same time having exactly the problem all over the country. What ever I did got me in yesterday all evening. But today I'm having the same issues. 0844 736 0595 is the customer support number, but have the feeling I'm gonna b on hold for hours at a rate of £2 a min.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lisa_2k6

88%
02 Rank
Progress
lisa_2k6
Accepted Solution

I have a similar problem, internet is fine as I am on PS3 now typing this, its something to do with PSN, I was able to change my avatar via account manager but if I try to look at my profile to change the color of the bar for my login I just see the recent trophies trying to load for my profile, avatar doesnt show and then an error message pops, the error code is the same code given when PSN is under maintenance, is PSN still under maintenance? been trying to change the color of my bar for about 1hr now, PSN has been realy slow all day though, it even took half hour for my friends list to load, downloads from the store are normal though and yes Ive paused the downloads and tried to look at profile but ends in error :/

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel