22%
02 Rank
Progress

Record amount of PSN logouts!

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 408 Views edited 21-01-2014
21 Jan 2014
By LeonG_78

I've never had so many problems with my PSN as I had today. I own a PS3 and usually use it to play FIFA and online games. Today it's been totally impossible. I've been logged out of PSN over 15 times in about 8 hours. It's been frustrating cause I haven't been able to finish more than 1 or 2 match-games in Fifa 14 online and I haven't been able to play any online games at all as they shut down as soon as my PS3 looses connection with Playstation network. I've tried everything in your troubleshooting manuals to fix this problem. I've opened up every single port that both EA sports and Playstation recommends for the network to function. I've restarted my router about 10 times...I'm out of ideas really. I mean - if PSN continues to work as badly as it have worked last couple of days and specially today, then it's no meaning for me to even have a PS3 anymore.

I'm totally clueless - I don't know if the network has been having connection problems and if that explain all the issues I've had with my PSN, but I need help and fast. I use a wireless connection and everything in my home works out just fine! Mobile, iPad, computer, everything works wireless except for this ...Playstation 3.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Xboxerx1Swe

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Xboxerx1Swe
Accepted Solution

And i cant login at all right now :(

I have to agree with you however,ive been logged out in middle of online gaming pretty often too...

I dont wanna compare and stuff here now,but ive had xbox360 since it was released,3 different,and im 100%honest when i say ive never had these kind of issues on none of them...

edit:Ive had connection issues couple of times,but not far as many as with my ps3...

Hopefully the next gens works better!

0 Kudos

Re: Record amount of PSN logouts!

[ Edited ]
Well,Its just a game...
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel