05 Rank
Progress

Ebola breakout in Uganda....

[ Edited ]
64 Replies 342 Views edited 31-07-2012
31 Jul 2012
By emw80

triblive.com/news

So with the olympics going on wouldn't that increase the risk of it spreading to good ol' blighty. 

Just a playful thought.

Also I seen on the BBC 24hr news channel on their text roller that an underground train driver reported "smelling smoke" so service from Liverpool street station was cancelled.

I bring this up because it is a reminder (for me at least) of how the 7/7 London bombings went down, they first reported an "Electrical fault" in the station, I haven't seen anything more of this report.

You can check this page out for updates if you live in that area or travel through it > http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/london/publictransport

Snippet from that site:

"Minor delays on Bakerloo Line between Queens Park and Harrow And Wealdstone due to earlier security alert at Queens Park."

As for the 7/7 London bombings has anyone seen 7/7 Ripple Effect?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Wretched_Hawk

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

Its onset is quick and its obvious something is wrong, its not the best virus for travelling... now if it should ever evolve... that could be interesting.

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Flying High!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

Like H1N1 which was a construct!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

michelle_tabor

• Beta Tester
96%
15 Rank
Progress
michelle_tabor
Accepted Solution

@Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Its onset is quick and its obvious something is wrong, its not the best virus for travelling... now if it should ever evolve... that could be interesting.

I'm moving to Madagascar then.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

englishgolfer

• Beta Tester
100%
16 Rank
Progress
englishgolfer
Accepted Solution

@michelle_tabor wrote:

@Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Care to explain?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Mike939
Accepted Solution

@englishgolfer wrote:

@michelle_tabor wrote:

@Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Care to explain?

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z117/RandomestDude/madagascar.jpg

0 Kudos

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

englishgolfer

• Beta Tester
100%
16 Rank
Progress
englishgolfer
Accepted Solution

@Mike939 wrote:

@englishgolfer wrote:

@michelle_tabor wrote:

@Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Care to explain?

Still in the dark.... (sorry)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Mike939
Accepted Solution

@englishgolfer wrote:

@Mike939 wrote:

@englishgolfer wrote:

@michelle_tabor wrote:

@Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Care to explain?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shut-down-everything :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

michelle_tabor

• Beta Tester
96%
15 Rank
Progress
michelle_tabor
Accepted Solution

@englishgolfer wrote:

@Mike939 wrote:

@englishgolfer wrote:

@michelle_tabor wrote:

@Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Care to explain?

In this flash game pandemic 2 you play as a disease and try and destroy humanity, madagascar is ridiculously difficult to infect because they panic and shut down the airport and shipyards at the slightest thing.

edit:see link mike put.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

englishgolfer

• Beta Tester
100%
16 Rank
Progress
englishgolfer
Accepted Solution

@michelle_tabor wrote:

@englishgolfer wrote:

@Mike939 wrote:

@englishgolfer wrote:

@michelle_tabor wrote:

@Wretched_Hawk wrote:

Care to explain?

In this flash game pandemic 2 you play as a disease and try and destroy humanity, madagascar is ridiculously difficult to infect because they panic and shut down the airport and shipyards at the slightest thing.

edit:see link mike put.

*lightbulb goes off*

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Gawge

83%
12 Rank
Progress
Gawge
Accepted Solution
Yeah, it's a disease on the Discovery Channel where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

Since i first read the story about the Ebola break out I have been waiting for convenient mass "Ebola" vaccinations, but i guess DARPAs will make do for the coming "cold" months, dont worry they have 10 Million vaccines to spare., much more by now i suppose.

If you have never had these weird flu yet, just take the vaccination and you'll get it, Enjoy!

Remember, these vaccinations are total BS, they're putting a virus into your Muscle tissue which is just a joke as all it does is sit there and multiply, when it eventually does enter the bloodstream it carries with it puss and god knows what else has mutated from the time it has sit in your mucle, and then your immune system goes haywire you get weak and some people just die from that.

The best way to catch a flu is normally, airborne, because this way your body is used too and can adapt better when you gradually get ill from the flu, injecting that crap right into your flesh is just asking to become a wheelchair model or a coffin ornament.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

hydra25

92%
05 Rank
Progress
hydra25
Accepted Solution

@emw80 wrote:

Since i first read the story about the Ebola break out I have been waiting for convenient mass "Ebola" vaccinations, but i guess DARPAs will make do for the coming "cold" months, dont worry they have 10 Million vaccines to spare., much more by now i suppose.

If you have never had these weird flu yet, just take the vaccination and you'll get it, Enjoy!

Remember, these vaccinations are total BS, they're putting a virus into your Muscle tissue which is just a joke as all it does is sit there and multiply, when it eventually does ebeter the bloodstream it carries with it puss and god knows what else and then your immune system goes haywir.

The best way to catch a flu is normally, airborne, because this way your body is used too and can adapt better when you gradually get ill from the flu, injecting that crap right into your flesh is just asking to become a wheelchair model or a coffin ornament.

Are you actually typing these words?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@hydra25 wrote:

@emw80 wrote:

Remember, these vaccinations are total BS, they're putting a virus into your Muscle tissue which is just a joke as all it does is sit there and multiply, when it eventually does ebeter the bloodstream it carries with it puss and god knows what else and then your immune system goes haywir.

Yes, why, problem?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

hydra25

92%
05 Rank
Progress
hydra25
Accepted Solution

@emw80 wrote:

@hydra25 wrote:

@emw80 wrote:

Yes, why, problem?

Yes, many.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

Go on....

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

hydra25

92%
05 Rank
Progress
hydra25
Accepted Solution
No thanks. I know from experience it's impossible to reason with theories like that.

I'll send shawty your way though.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@hydra25 wrote:
No thanks. I know from experience it's impossible to reason with theories like that.

Theories like what?

Spit it out.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@hydra25 wrote:

So you chime in saying you have a problem with what i said, yet when i ask you to tell me you say you're going to get someone else... am i missing something here?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

That_Soton

95%
06 Rank
Progress
That_Soton
Accepted Solution

its all government related

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mike939

96%
06 Rank
Progress
Mike939
Accepted Solution

@emw80 wrote:

@hydra25 wrote:

@emw80 wrote:

Yes, why, problem?

Yer actually I do! the GOVERNMENT is obviously poisoning your SHEEP mind into spreading FALSE rumours about them to keep people from learning the real TRUTH

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel