Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

  • 24

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
31 Jul 2012
By emw80

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress

Ebola breakout in Uganda....

[ Edited ]
64 Replies 449 Views edited 31-07-2012
31 Jul 2012
By emw80

triblive.com/news

 

So with the olympics going on wouldn't that increase the risk of it spreading to good ol' blighty. 

 

Just a playful thought.

 

Also I seen on the BBC 24hr news channel on their text roller that an underground train driver reported "smelling smoke" so service from Liverpool street station was cancelled.

I bring this up because it is a reminder (for me at least) of how the 7/7 London bombings went down, they first reported an "Electrical fault" in the station, I haven't seen anything more of this report.

 

You can check this page out for updates if you live in that area or travel through it > http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/london/publictransport

 

Snippet from that site:

"Minor delays on Bakerloo Line between Queens Park and Harrow And Wealdstone due to earlier security alert at Queens Park."

 

As for the 7/7 London bombings has anyone seen 7/7 Ripple Effect?

0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
12
/16

Gawge

  • Offline
83%
12 Rank
Progress
Gawge
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

So rather than say something too the point, you just start trolling with jokes and pointless gifs.... awesome.

 

 

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
10
/16

Wretched_Hawk

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

In before the arguements and personal attacks :P

 

Stay on the right side of clean whilst debating this one fellas.

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Flying High!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
10
/16

InfiniteStates

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
94%
10 Rank
Progress
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

@emw80 wrote:

Since i first read the story about the Ebola break out I have been waiting for convenient mass "Ebola" vaccinations, but i guess DARPAs will make do for the coming "cold" months, dont worry they have 10 Million vaccines to spare., much more by now i suppose.

 

If you have never had these weird flu yet, just take the vaccination and you'll get it, Enjoy!

 

Remember, these vaccinations are total BS, they're putting a virus into your Muscle tissue which is just a joke as all it does is sit there and multiply, when it eventually does enter the bloodstream it carries with it puss and god knows what else has mutated from the time it has sit in your mucle, and then your immune system goes haywire you get weak and some people just die from that.

 

The best way to catch a flu is normally, airborne, because this way your body is used too and can adapt better when you gradually get ill from the flu, injecting that crap right into your flesh is just asking to become a wheelchair model or a coffin ornament.



So how would you vaccinate people?

 

Are you seriously recommending that the best way to vaccinate against Ebola (or anything else) is to catch it naturally? Do you know how vaccinations work? And do you know what the Ebola virus is?

 

You realise the Ebola virus is not flu right...?

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@InfiniteStates wrote:

@emw80 wrote:

Since i first read the story about the Ebola break out I have been waiting for convenient mass "Ebola" vaccinations, <HERE IS THE POINT WHERE I MOVED ON FROM TALKING ABOUT EBOLA ON TOO TALKING ABOUT THE FLU> but i guess DARPAs will make do for the coming "cold" months, dont worry they have 10 Million vaccines to spare., much more by now i suppose.

 

If you have never had these weird flu yet, just take the vaccination and you'll get it, Enjoy!

 

Remember, these vaccinations are total BS, they're putting a virus into your Muscle tissue which is just a joke as all it does is sit there and multiply, when it eventually does enter the bloodstream it carries with it puss and god knows what else has mutated from the time it has sit in your mucle, and then your immune system goes hay wire you get weak and some people just die from that.

 

The best way to catch a flu is normally, airborne, because this way your body is used too and can adapt better when you gradually get ill from the flu, injecting that crap right into your flesh is just asking to become a wheelchair model or a coffin ornament.



So how would you vaccinate people? By practicing prevention properly, cleaning up the environment, reducing the amount of chemical and other toxin exposure including industry, household and toilet waste.

Perhaps we could all take a start in that direction by reducing the amount of chemicals we dump down the toilet like bleach, opting instead to get a scrubbing brush and scolding hot water and a little soap and get scrubbing, because in reality, they cannot filter out all the chemicals that return too us in our drinking and bathing water.


Are you seriously recommending that the best way to vaccinate against Ebola (or anything else) is to catch it naturally? <To clear this up, in regards to flu, yes i am recommending that the best way to get it (the flu) is naturally as in not injected into you, this is so as to allow your body time to build a defence and fight it off.

 

Do you know how vaccinations work? < trying to teach your immune system how to defend against, attack and defeat a certain virus by injecting a virus into you.

 

The problem with that method is your body pretty much doesn't have enough time to build up such a defence, hence why so many people's immune system shuts down or goes hay wire and they are instead simply weakened too it and as we have seen reported before, some have died from it or ended up paralyzed or left with mental illness.


 

 

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
10
/16

InfiniteStates

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
94%
10 Rank
Progress
InfiniteStates
Accepted Solution

@emw80 wrote:

@InfiniteStates wrote:

So how would you vaccinate people?



By practicing prevention properly, cleaning up the environment, reducing the amount of chemical and other toxin exposure including industry, household and toilet waste.

Perhaps we could all take a start in that direction by reducing the amount of chemicals we dump down the toilet like bleach, opting instead to get a scrubbing brush and scolding hot water and a little soap and get scrubbing, because in reality, they cannot filter out all the chemicals that return too us in our drinking and bathing water.


 

And that will work in third world countries will it?

 

This is an entirely wrong approach anyway. Mammals bodies have spent thousands of years evolving to increase resistance via exposure (much longer than we've been putting bleach in toilets). Living in a sterile environment makes your immune system very, very weak.

 

 


@emw80 wrote:

@InfiniteStates wrote:

Are you seriously recommending that the best way to vaccinate against Ebola (or anything else) is to catch it naturally?


 

To clear this up, in regards to flu, yes i am recommending that the best way to get it (the flu) is naturally as in not injected into you, this is so as to allow your body time to build a defence and fight it off.


That is not vaccination. That is just giving someone the flu. You're going to do that for every strain of flu to every person are you?

 

If that's such a fantastic approach, why has no-one else in the world of medical science come up with that idea...? It's not like it needs discovering - you just don't do anything pro-active and it happens.

 

If only there were a way of giving someone a controlled dose of flu without causing them to exhibit all the symptoms while allowing their body to build up a defence...

 

 


@emw80 wrote:

@InfiniteStates wrote:

Do you know how vaccinations work?



trying to teach your immune system how to defend against, attack and defeat a certain virus by injecting a virus into you.

 

The problem with that method is your body pretty much doesn't have enough time to build up such a defence, hence why so many people's immune system shuts down or goes hay wire and they are instead simply weakened too it and as we have seen reported before, some have died from it or ended up paralyzed or left with mental illness.



Presumably you are referring to Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy and the Finnish research connecting flu vaccines to narcolepsy...?

 

Instead of raging against vaccines, should you not just be calling for better vaccinations, or vaccinations of smaller doses over a longer time period?

 

And how is this relevant to an outbreak of the ebola virus anyway? It takes 6 months to vaccinate against ebola, and your revolutionary alternative "solution" most definitely will not work in this case.

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@InfiniteStates wrote:

@emw80 wrote:

@InfiniteStates wrote:

So how would you vaccinate people?



By practicing prevention properly, cleaning up the environment, reducing the amount of chemical and other toxin exposure including industry, household and toilet waste.

Perhaps we could all take a start in that direction by reducing the amount of chemicals we dump down the toilet like bleach, opting instead to get a scrubbing brush and scolding hot water and a little soap and get scrubbing, because in reality, they cannot filter out all the chemicals that return too us in our drinking and bathing water.


 

And that will work in third world countries will it? I don't live in a third world country, do you.

In regards to third world countries, maybe if we stopped using their lands as our trash grounds then perhaps they'd get better and some illnesses and diseases would eventually go away.

 

I suppose when you're deliberately sunk into national debt (like most third world nations) then you really have no say what we do too your lands or what toxic crap we bury there.

 

This is an entirely wrong approach anyway. Mammals bodies have spent thousands Millions of years evolving to increase resistance via exposure (much longer than we've been putting bleach in toilets). We have had millions of years adapting to the "regular" flu viruses, which have always been with us due too our animal farming and lack of clenliness and also being wrapped up in cotton wool where our ancestors would be out working the land aetc in all weathers, but we've only a few decades of being deliberately infected, and injected with deadly viral constructs.

 

Living in a sterile environment makes your immune system very, very weak. I agree, which is why i would suggest too stop using the likes of bleach etc all the time and instead opt for using scolding hot water and a little soap and a good scrubbing brush.

 

 


@emw80 wrote:

@InfiniteStates wrote:

Are you seriously recommending that the best way to vaccinate against Ebola (or anything else) is to catch it naturally?


 

To clear this up, in regards to flu, yes i am recommending that the best way to get it (the flu) is naturally as in not injected into you, this is so as to allow your body time to build a defence and fight it off.


That is not vaccination.Not that i said it was, rather i simply said its best just catching the flu in the normal/natural ways, Contact and Respiratory and not having it injected into you. (See highlighted above)

 

That is just giving someone the flu.That is how a vaccination works.

 

You're going to do that for every strain of flu to every person are you? No, maybe they should stop creating deadly viruses in their little labs and start to use their tech on treating and eliminating what we already face around the world.

 

If that's such a fantastic approach, No need for fantastic approaches, just a need for a common sense and a sense of survival kind of approach, as in stop creating new viruses in labs so as to sell nations the vaccines.

 

why has no-one else in the world of medical science come up with that idea...? It's not like it needs discovering - you just don't do anything pro-active and it happens. Yes, thats how it has worked for millions of years, you get ill and if your body wasn't strong enough you died, for those who were strong enough they survived and passed on their genetics which made the next generation a little bit better. The difference is that thesedays we have viruses which are created in a lab and "accidentally" released into the population. 

i'll say it like this, we're certainly not dumb, we're just greedy, and Billions of sick people provide a steady stream of income for those greedy indivuals, and those individuals include many of our top well respected scientists and "leaders".

 

If only there were a way of giving someone a controlled dose of flu without causing them to exhibit all the symptoms while allowing their body to build up a defence... There is, and we have had the tech for many years now, instead of creating bio weapons, why dont they use that tech to help people? or is the 700 Billion per year profit (if i remember correctly, it may be more by now)  in making weapons and vaccines for the viruses they make too good to pass up.

 

 


@emw80 wrote:

@InfiniteStates wrote:

Do you know how vaccinations work?



trying to teach your immune system how to defend against, attack and defeat a certain virus by injecting a virus into you.

 

The problem with that method is your body pretty much doesn't have enough time to build up such a defence, hence why so many people's immune system shuts down or goes hay wire and they are instead simply weakened too it and as we have seen reported before, some have died from it or ended up paralyzed or left with mental illness.



Presumably you are referring to Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy and the Finnish research connecting flu vaccines to narcolepsy...? Not just "Gee-on Berre" (thats just how i say it LOL) i don't want to limit myself to just one example, I also would add into that broad generalization of mine when i mention vaccines, the cervical cancer HPV vaccination "Gardasil" which mamed, killed, and made many girls infertile. 

 

Instead of raging against vaccines, should you not just be calling for better vaccinations, or vaccinations of smaller doses over a longer time period? Why would i call for any of that, seeing as they're not helping at all, and again, injecting these so called vaccines into mucle tissue is a joke on you, all it does is sit there and fester and mutate into something worse before it eventually enters the blood stream.

I'm not against vaccines as a whole because i know some actually help and some actually do work,  I'm against the creation of viruses so as they can create vaccines for them.

 

And how is this relevant to an outbreak of the ebola virus anyway? It isn't, as i already pointed out, but since you cut that part out i'll go ahead and add that back in for you:

 

""Since i first read the story about the Ebola break out I have been waiting for convenient mass "Ebola" vaccinations, <HERE IS THE POINT WHERE I MOVED ON FROM TALKING ABOUT EBOLA ON TOO TALKING ABOUT THE FLU> but i guess DARPAs will make do for the coming "cold" months, dont worry they have 10 Million vaccines to spare., much more by now i suppose.""

 

If you checked out that link, you'd have known that i was now on too something else.

 

Remember, Prevention is the best cure, perhaps our "leaders" and "scientists" would do well to remember this.I guess personal wealth means more than life though.



.

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

xElfenLied_US

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
Honestly, don't bother reading what he writes. It's just the delusions of a schizophrenic :Lol:
0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@xElfenLied_US wrote:
Honestly, don't bother reading what he writes. It's just the delusions of a schizophrenic :Lol:

 

Wow

 

are you going to lie

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
10
/16

EdwCarnby

  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution
I blame Kony for this, personally.
0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

___________________________
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

hydra25

  • Offline
92%
05 Rank
Progress
hydra25
Accepted Solution
This is why I refused to get involved.

It's also why we can't have nice things.
0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....


Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

xElfenLied_US

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
I don't think Emw realises that the typical winter influenza virus you catch, is different every single time. Same with the common cold. It's a different virus every single time you catch it.

You can't possibly catch every single strain/version of it, just to protect yourself. It's a ridiculous thought.

Anyways, lolgreat Ebola.

Seal flu, and now Ebola? Just blame terrorists if you wanna blame someone :P
0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@hydra25 wrote:
This is why I refused to get involved. and....?

It's also why we can't have nice things. Please do expalin, or are you going to "send along" someone to do that for you?

 

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

hydra25

  • Offline
92%
05 Rank
Progress
hydra25
Accepted Solution

@emw80 wrote:

@hydra25 wrote:
This is why I refused to get involved. and....?

It's also why we can't have nice things. Please do expalin, or are you going to "send along" someone to do that for you?

 

 

 


No.

 

I have a wall to bang my head on that is a more useful way to spend my time.

 

As I said it's clear you refuse to be convinced out of your viewpoint.

 

Plus I like to take the mick out of people who argue on the internet and I'm already straying down the hypocritical route by replying now.

 

To the batmobile!!

 

batman.gif

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....


Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@hydra25 wrote:

@emw80 wrote:

@hydra25 wrote:
This is why I refused to get involved. and....?

It's also why we can't have nice things. Please do expalin, or are you going to "send along" someone to do that for you?


 

No. No you're not going too explain what you ment?, or no you're not going to send along someone else to explain for you or both?

 

I have a wall to bang my head on that is a more useful way to spend my time. Ahh i see, the prescription meds you're on haven't arrived yet and you're tweaking really hard right now.

 

As I said it's clear you refuse to be convinced out of your viewpoint. Why is it a case of being "convinced out of my view point"?  Marx much?

 

Plus I like to take the mick out of people who argue on the internet and I'm already straying down the hypocritical route by replying now. I don't know why you would thing I'm arguing, I cannot speak for anyone else here in that regard, but I'm certainly not arguing. Perhaps you should try to stop being so weak willed.

 

To the batmobile!! < Just wow.....


 

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

xElfenLied_US

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
Why can't you just reply like normal, or are you going to also dictate every possible outcome of what I meant by this too?
0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@xElfenLied_US wrote:
Why can't you just reply like normal, You mean like everyone else? I'm an individual, not a "average" person and certainly dont consider myself as "normal", I'm a unique individual LOL                                                                                                                                                                         or are you going to also dictate every possible outcome of what I meant by this too? Why would i want too dictate every possible outcome, and what are you referring too with that line?

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

xElfenLied_US

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution

@emw80 wrote:

@xElfenLied_US wrote:
Why can't you just reply like normal, You mean like everyone else? I'm an individual, not a "average" person and certainly dont consider myself as "normal", I'm a unique individual LOL                                                                                                                                                                         or are you going to also dictate every possible outcome of what I meant by this too? Why would i want too dictate every possible outcome, and what are you referring too with that line?

 

 



At least you admit it.

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
12
/16

dannyjt

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
12 Rank
Progress
dannyjt
Accepted Solution

d00.gif

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

emw80

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@xElfenLied_US wrote:

@emw80 wrote:

@xElfenLied_US wrote:
Why can't you just reply like normal, You mean like everyone else? I'm an individual, not a "average" person and certainly dont consider myself as "normal", I'm a unique individual LOL                                                                                                                                                                         or are you going to also dictate every possible outcome of what I meant by this too? Why would i want too dictate every possible outcome, and what are you referring too with that line?

 

 



At least you admit it.


 

 

So, you don't consider yourself as a unique individual?

 

I'm not an "average" person, and I'm not a normal person either, in fact tell me what IS normal these days.

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
12
/16

Gawge

  • Offline
83%
12 Rank
Progress
Gawge
Accepted Solution
I'm not unique, i'm one of the sheeple. I like the woolly fuzz around me, it keeps me cosy and warm.
0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel