05 Rank
Progress

Ebola breakout in Uganda....

[ Edited ]
64 Replies 450 Views edited 31-07-2012
31 Jul 2012
By emw80

triblive.com/news

So with the olympics going on wouldn't that increase the risk of it spreading to good ol' blighty. 

Just a playful thought.

Also I seen on the BBC 24hr news channel on their text roller that an underground train driver reported "smelling smoke" so service from Liverpool street station was cancelled.

I bring this up because it is a reminder (for me at least) of how the 7/7 London bombings went down, they first reported an "Electrical fault" in the station, I haven't seen anything more of this report.

You can check this page out for updates if you live in that area or travel through it > http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/london/publictransport

Snippet from that site:

"Minor delays on Bakerloo Line between Queens Park and Harrow And Wealdstone due to earlier security alert at Queens Park."

As for the 7/7 London bombings has anyone seen 7/7 Ripple Effect?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@InfiniteStates wrote:

You've just said flu has been with us a long time YES I DID , yet we've only been growing viruses for a comparitively short time.YES I SAID THAT TOO

Your argument lacks consistency - either we've evolved alongside flu or they are growing it. Which is it to be? Not which is it to be, because they're two seperate things (one natural, one man made) so its BOTH.

There are one or two people in the world you know. Some can work on making viruses while others can work on preventing them. They are not mutually exclusive operations. What? This is the thing, WE SHOULD NOT BE MAKING VIRUSES, WE SHOULD BE GETTING RID OF THE ONES WE FACE AROUND THE WORLD, i guess tha would only happen when we stop trying to screw each other over.

@emw80 wrote:

""Since i first read the story about the Ebola break out I have been waiting for convenient mass "Ebola" vaccinations, <HERE IS THE POINT WHERE I MOVED ON FROM TALKING ABOUT EBOLA ON TOO TALKING ABOUT THE FLU> but i guess DARPAs will make do for the coming "cold" months, dont worry they have 10 Million vaccines to spare., much more by now i suppose.""

If you checked out that link, you'd have known that i was now on too something else.

I did check out the link. It's about vaccine mass production and stockpiling. So what? It's got nothing to do with the anti-flu vaccine rant you then rambled on about.

I brought it up for the second time seeing as you apparently thought i had some how mistook Ebola as being the simple Flu or being related too Flu vaccines, so i showed where i had stopped talking about Ebola and began on Flu vaccinations. The only real relation there would be the "Vaccination" part, maybe that's where I wasn't too clear.

0 Kudos

Re: Ebola breakout in Uganda....

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KIERONOO

94%
04 Rank
Progress