emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress

Obama to fake assassination attempt to avoid election: Rumour

3 Replies 153 Views Created 03-08-2012
03 Aug 2012
By emw80

I'll just post the link and leave it there for you guys this time instead of adding my own take or why i think this is related to previous recent events which have taken place.

cnews.canoe.ca

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
You shouldn't believe everything you read.

Why would we care anyway? It's America.
0 Kudos

Re: Obama to fake assassination attempt to avoid election: Rumour

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
emw80
Accepted Solution

@xElfenLied_US wrote:
You shouldn't believe everything you read. Sorry but that has nothing to do in any way with the OP.

Why would we care anyway? It's America. No one is asking, demanding or even expecting you or anyone else too care, and again that has nothing to do with the OP in any way. So seeing as it's clear you have no interest in this sort of thing why are you here?

But if you DO eventually want to take an interest in such things and why things like this are worth taking note of, then try reading some books or watching some video or something. 

I can recommend a few.

The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives by Zbigniew Brzezinski

Strategic Vision: America and the Crisis of Global Power by the same guy as above

Propaganda by edward bernays

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Wretched_Hawk

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

Hey guys,

Whilst I don't like locking any threads or removing any topic the fact is you guys keep rubbing each other up he wrong way and sadly that has a knock on affect of other peoples enjoyment of GD and just to show I am not picking on anyone or their choice of thread/topic etc the same goes for fen and Infinite who also it appears have been rubbing each other up the wrong way.

Sadly it was quite obvious where this thread would go from the get go.

I suggest you guys chill out a bit, lay off the more personal stuff and perhaps take a breather next time you plan on replying to each other and then you'll perhaps be able to make a less attacking post which adds to any debate or discussion - same goes for the others on here.

if there is some kind of personal problem between you or others (this goes for anyone) then perhaps its best to leave it off the forums and try and sort it amicably via PMs. I know we can't all get along, but we can at least try.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Flying High!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel