Problem Solved

View Original Post
02 Aug 2007
By [bhfanaticos92]

[bhfanaticos92]

80%
01 Rank
Progress

[B]Communication with the server failed. A DNS error has occurred.(80410414)[/B]HELP!

4 Replies 6,308 Views Created 02-08-2007
02 Aug 2007
By [bhfanaticos92]
Hi,

I've one problem! I can't use internet. I do everything what I need to do...I scan..I enter the WEP key...put Adress Settings on easy..I save all that and I test internet connection and it says internet connection Succeeded...:) that is all O.K. but when I want to go on Internet Browser, I choose connection, connect on access point, obtain IP address and it says Communication with the server failed. A DNS error has occurred.(80410414)..what I need to do?????please help!!!!!!!! :)
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Scrish

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Scrish
Accepted Solution
in your command prompt on your computer type ping then a web address then it will show the ip address try using this ip address in your psp browser because this then bypasses DNS if this does not work try changing the channel then i dont know.

and i have answered this before so try using the search function next time.
0 Kudos

Re: [B]Communication with the server failed. A DNS error has occurred.(80410414)[/B]H

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[bhfanaticos92]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[bhfanaticos92]
Accepted Solution
thank you for trying to help...I try to do that but it's too complicated...but I made an internet on my psp...here is what you need to do: when you find a conection, test it...if you reach the conection, open internet browser...it will say Communication with the server failed. A DNS error has occurred.(80410414)..then press back(circle)..then press triangle ..go on tools icon and press X...go on Settings..then go on Proxy Server Settings..open it...and make Proxy Server -- Do Not USE..press ok ..then close internet browser...and try again to open internet browser..I hoop that there won't be any problems...:gr8:
0 Kudos

Re: Communication with the server failed. A DNS error has occurred.(80410414)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LNTDS

28%
02 Rank
Progress
LNTDS
Accepted Solution
It could also be because you are connecting to a site that doesnt exist which could happen if u download an rss feed and you cant open the website from the options found when you press 'triangle' on the rss channel. 
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

silent-viper

78%
03 Rank
Progress
silent-viper
Accepted Solution

@LNTDS wrote:
It could also be because you are connecting to a site that doesnt exist which could happen if u download an rss feed and you cant open the website from the options found when you press 'triangle' on the rss channel. 

Why are you bumping old topics?

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel