27%
02 Rank
Progress

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Download error

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 1,065 Views edited 21-08-2014
20 Aug 2014
By CableGriM

Sorry, I don't know why I got all of those weird &al;br&gt stuff. Here is the original message without them as I couldn't figure out how to edit the post.

Hello, I'm having an issue where I get an error code when I click the download link for the PS4 version on Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. Here is the code

An error occurred while trying t download this content:

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

You can check the current status of the registered items by selecting [Notifications]>[Downloads].
(CE-36250-6)

When I go to notifications > downloads it is not there, and when I go to the sonyentertainmentnetwork website and login to my account it is listed saying an error has occurred. If I click cancel I can add it to my download queue again but the same thing happens. I also get error (CE-36249-4) when it tries to added the two pre order bonuses (Fat Princess Chomper Hat - Digital Exclusive and the Hat & Sticker Combo Pack - Pre-Order Exclusive) to the download queue. Nothing appears in the queue on the PS4 but it does appear in the download queue when I log into the sonyentertainmentnetwork website and check from there, the DLC's say waiting but the game itself says an error has occurred.

Any ideas as it appears that this game can be preloaded as people have it and are just waiting for the timer to hit 0:00 so they can start playing?

Cheers
CableGriM

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

iLythium

79%
04 Rank
Progress
iLythium
Accepted Solution

Hi CableGriM,

It would appear that this title does not release until 22/08/2014.

As per the product description on the Playstation Store: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-au/games/addons/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-pr...

Please try downloading this content once it has been released and you should not experience any difficulty.

Regards,

- Lyth

0 Kudos

Re: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare Download error

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CableGriM

27%
02 Rank
Progress
CableGriM
Accepted Solution
Thank you for your response.

I'm a little confused as it has a download button, I assumed it was to pre-load so it was accessible at midnight. Other games that I have pre-ordered like infamous first light say allow me to set them as an auto download. I thought it was the same for this one too but as it was only 2 days till release they were allowing a download early but access at midnight tonight.

I will wait till midnight when the timer runs out and try to start the download again.

I had read that others have it pre-downloaded ready for a midnight start.

Cheers
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CableGriM

27%
02 Rank
Progress
CableGriM
Accepted Solution
Ok so I gave it a go around 30 mins before the games was released. I removed the game and DLC from the download list via the sen website. I then added it again from the library on the PS4 and it failed again.

I went into settings and PSN and choose to restore licenses and then added the game and DLC again and guess what?

It downloaded and at midnight I could play it.

YAY.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel