Nieuwe berichten gedurende het laatste uur
ontvang binnen enkele minuten een antwoord
92% percent van berichten die beantwoord zijn
Patch 1.05 kunnen wij binnenkort verwachten en het is GROOT!
Hieronder de patch notes:
Patch 1.05 is complete… and it’s huge. We know many of you have been waiting for this patch and the time for deployment is almost here. Sony is combing through it one last time and as soon as it’s live you will be the first to know, we are hoping for next week. This patch does not mark the end for Resistance 3 support though. Stay tuned for a R3 Community custom playlist contest in the coming weeks.
We want to reiterate that patch 1.05 comes with two brand new maps, Creek (16P) and The Granery (4P). They will be available to you when you download the patch.
As for the rest of what is included in patch 1.05, there is a detailed list at the end of this post. Some key highlights though are:
- Several performance updates to fix network lag
- Improved team balancing
- All equipment and abilities are now purchasable at level 60
- Leaper Corpse will now spawn fewer leapers
- Improved the Move’s aim mechanic
As always, hit us back with questions and comments here. We’ll do our best to address them all.
PATCH 1.05 FULL LIST:
* Update and bug fixes to the deathcam system
* Updated Network error messages
* Several performance updates to fix network lag
* Improved load times for friends list
* Refined Hero movement for improved network syncing
* Fixed issues related to the game host quitting out of a private game
* The host will no longer lose the ability to start the game after completing a match and returning to the lobby
* Players will no longer be put into a Team deathmatch game while searching for Deathmatch or Deathmatch Small
* Searching Deathmatch Small with a party of five or more will no longer cause the “Finding Game” screen to loop until the player backs out.
* Improved team balancing
* Cleaned up overlapping text fields in the UI
* The icon for “Double Bird” is now consistant across all menues
* Fixes to the HUD while playing in Immersive mode
* Party is no longer allowed to create and enter a game with no opposing team
* The party leader of parties with 3 players will can no longer result in the party leader being put into the staging screen while the rest of the party is disbanded.
* All equipment and abilities are now purchasable at level 60
* Players will no longer spawn invisible to other players
* Suicides award enemies kills if the player is still wounded from their damage
* Abilities will no longer lose functionality if they activate the ability at the same moment that they dies
* Split screen players will no longer be on seperate teams
* Players bodies will no longer hold onto weapons after being killed
* Change to Chain Reaction final node time
* Leaper Corpse will now spawn fewer leapers
* The bubble shield will now disapear when the EMP is used against it.
* Dash now gives more consistent feedback when the player is unable to use it
* The players head will no longer vanish when killed while performing a taunt
* Assassin no longer displays the user as a friendly on the radar for DM games
* Players will no longer lose berserks and abilities after playing a number of match making games
* The player will no longer spawn with different genades than what was placed in the primary slot through grenadier
* The mutators secondary’s will deal damage regardless of the surface to which it is applied
* Marksman turrets will function properly regardless of the surface to which it is applied
* Wildfire lock-on disabled in between shots in MP
* Misc art, collision and volume fixes
* Localization fixes and updates
* Improved the Move’s aim mechanic
* Several bug and crash fixes
* Co-op player can now watch videos normally
* Fixes to progression stopping issues while playing campaign in coop
* Fixed the loading screen for 3D
* Tracker footprints now appear for both eyes
* Misc fixes to campaign
* Remnant levels have been corrected
* Improvements to the UI
Dus wat vinden jullie ervan?
Zijn er eigenlijk al screens van de nieuwe maps?
Website ©2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Alle inhoud, speltitels, handelsnamen en/of handelsimago's, handelsmerken, illustraties en aanverwante beelden zijn de handelmerken en/of het auteursrechtelijk materiaal van hun respectievelijke eigenaars. Alle rechten zijn voorbehouden. Meer info
Wij gebruiken cookies om je ervaring en de advertenties op deze en andere websites te personaliseren. Klik hier voor meer informatie of om de instellingen te wijzingen.